Weasley Wizard Wheezes ((smut I guess))

I beamed as I walked into the store that was currently empty, except for me, which was a heavy contrast compared to the usual hustle and bustle. I beamed as I watched one of the twins walk down the stairs, "Are you the trouble maker that's helping us today, well one of them at least?" I stated a small yes, as I looked around in amazement Kellin got hungry so him and Shanya left and did their thing, "Can I get your name?" I pulled my navy Weasely sweater sleeves down, smiling wide.

I snapped out of my daze, "Christi!" I smiled realising that the twin greeting us was the one and only Fred Weasley, "Nice seeing you again Daddy Long Legs!" He engulfed me in a hug extracting laughter from me, "I missed you!" Fred pulled away still gripping my hand.

"George will be back shortly to to let the other two know what they're doing! Christi you'll be helping me in the back!" He pulled me to the back room, he kissed me sweetly. "I missed you so much love, I've seen you around the shop, but now you're here!" He hugged me tightly. I giggled and returned the hug, "Oh I need to show you how to make the potions and taffys don't I? You, me, Kellin, Shanya, Emma and George can all go to the parlour and grab a scoop?" I nodded as he walked to the opposing side and tossed me a apron, it almost meeting my shins, "Needa protect that adorable sweater don't you?" I chuckled and folded the apron portion to where I could walk comfortably, and wrapped the string twice around me and tied it like a shoe in front of me, I spun around looking at a full length mirror and flattening out the apron as best as I could, the maroon apron having sharp contrast against the navy sweater. But fit well with the black skirt I had decided to pair with it, I felt his arms lace around me as I met Fred's gaze in the mirror, "I could get used to this look on you, sweater and all..." I saw a grin fall across his face, he kissed the side of my head and pulled me towards a decent sized cauldron, throwing Mandrake root, into a concoction that  gave off a lavender lemon scent.

"Is this the Knock-out taffy?" He nodded seeming slightly impressed, "you almost blew up the burrow in my third year with this," I laughed as he joined in.

"George and I had to sleep in the living room because we caught fire to our bedsheets!" He laughed as he enchanted the spoon to mix on its own, "You walked out that night and almost fell victim to a prank we set up for Ginny! We didn't even know you were over for a few weeks!"

I calmed down a bit, "my mother was in the states and my sister had work and my brother was nowhere near responsible to watch me!" I chuckled, "I'm so glad I went over that summer," he agreed.

"Remember before the world-cup?" I nodded, "Thanks for taking up the bed!" I immediately gasped and apologised, "It was fine because you're oddly light, I just kind of scooped you up and you were fine the rest of the night!" I chuckled.

I smiled, "I still find it funny you let me braid your hair before everything at the third event happened..." I went quiet for a few moments grabbing ginger root, Sloth nail, Slug slime, Boggart extract and Bowtruckle essence along with a bunch of other flavourings to make it not taste as terrible. For a reverse of the Ton-tongue, I let out a chuckle, "Remember when you dropped the Ton-tongue and Dudley ate it? Your dad had to stay back and reverse it!" I doubled over in laughter, "That summer was amazing!" He joined in on the laughter. I snorted causing both of us to laugh even harder, I calmed myself down moments later my cheeks hurting from smiling, and my abdomen aching from laughter.

He walked up to me, and cupped my face in his hands, "Your laugh has to be the cutest thing I've ever heard..." I grabbed his hand and gave him a quick peck.

I chuckled, moving our hands to where we were holding them properly, "Are you going to be at the burrow this summer?"

"Of course I gotta see my mum sometime!" He gripped my hands slightly, "You?" I smiled and nodded explaining that my mother's friend is getting married, so she has to go to Australia along with Gaby and my little brother, my sister is staying in Russia for studying abroad at university and my brother moved out towards Ireland. He nodded as I studied his face, mentally connecting his freckles to make shapes, bags under his eyes from most likely the countless hours of making the good they sold, I gave him a kiss. Which slowly escalated and ended with my back against the wall, and his tongue in a small war with mine while his hands trailed down my waist resting on my hips, he pulled back to where our lips were barely touching, "Jump," his voice was stern, almost demanding dominance. My legs acting on their own accord, my back ended up flush against the wall my legs around his waist, his hands on my upper thighs for support. His lips trailed away from mine and down to my neck, my fingers tangling into his hair. My back arching slightly biting my lip lightly, restraining whatever noise threatened to escape. His tongue ran across an area where my neck and shoulders met, sending a jolt through my body causing me to squeak lightly.

Fred pulled away smirking, I leaned in and my lips grazed Fred's, I heard a breathy laugh. My face heated up, "Shut up," and I craned my neck forward to catch his lips with my own. The kiss becoming more hungry, Fred lowering both us to the floor. His hands, which were rather cold, trailed up and down my thighs. I lightly tugged at his hair breaking the kiss, moving to his neck and leaving light butterfly kisses as he gripped behind my knees and pulled me closer.

I fell onto my fore-arms and my current activity was interrupted. By a pair of crazed brown eyes, he leaned down to where his lips brushed my ear, "News flash princess, you don't reign here. This is my kingdom now," His voice was low and husky. But the sentence itself sent chills up my spine.

Both of his hands trailed up my thighs, under my skirt and I stared at him as his thumbs hooked around the bands of my underwear, I didn't know who was wrapped around who's finger at this point I was enjoying it, and by the looks of things he was as well. I pulled him closer giving him a kiss as I felt the fabric slip over my thighs, pulling away I mumbled against his lips, "Last I checked, Sir, it was the princess who got what she want," I smirked and tugged at his slacks via a belt-loop. A devilish smirk play on his lips I saw his arm do a quick movement and slight pressure, pain, and pleasure blossomed through my body. I buried my face in the crook of his neck, trying fumbling with his belt eventually pulling the piece of leather through his belt loops. I bit on the collar of his shirt attempting to hold in moans, succeeding for the most part. His palm rubbed against my clit, multiplying the pleasure by what felt like a thousand. He's got me in a box here, I fumbled with buttons on his slacks. I yanked the maroon fabric down as best as I could it ending up around his thighs. I had no clue what I was doing, of course I had a few close calls to things like this, and of course I planned on going through with it. For one I've been dating him for over a year and this was long over due according to a few Gryffindor friends. A moan had escaped from me causing my face to heat up quickly, I felt Fred's lips smirk against my neck.

Fred moved something and almost immediately after something warm press against my inner thigh, he bit down lightly and ran his tongue along the new mark, sucking likely. He pulled away and made dead eye-contact with me, "Are you sure you want to do this?" I bit my lip, nervousness exploding in the pit of my stomach, "It's fine if you don't, love," I nodded, "Okay lean back princess..." His hand was on the small of my back, it was comforting that it was there as he laid me down. He held both my hands, a cocky smirk played on his lips, "this might hurt a bit," I let out a chuckle, as moments later. Pain, and pleasure erupted, emitting a squeak from my lips, I gripped his hands tightly he leaned down whispering anything and everything to make me not focus on it. The pain eventually subsiding into pure ecstasy, he adjusted himself slightly, pulling a gasp from my lungs.

It caught me off guard in a good sense, "Go ahead," it started slow, almost like clockwork, a slight knot filling in my system.

God damn am I glad I wore a skirt that day.

(Fuck this took a lot to write this is the first one I've ever written hhhh)