Restock the shop (Shanya & Kellin)

--

As I was strolling down the almost empty corridors of Hogwarts, I heard a faint sound, but it was loud enough that I could make out what it was. In result, I whipped my head around, facing the source of the noise. Someone was calling my name, and as it got closer I can make out the very recognizable voice of a certain Slytherin.

"I've been looking everywhere for you," Kellin lightly jogged to catch up to me. I gave him a questionable look when he did. "Oh," Was all I said in return, 'cause what else was I supposed to say? Did he know about the counter Moreno had with Christi and me?

"Are you alright? I heard about what happened with Moreno," He said, confirming my earlier thoughts. I shook my head from side to side. "Well, what happened? What did he say?" He asked as I began walking forward again, but this time he was walking alongside me. "He said... Some bad stuff about the Weasley's. He was also saying some pretty contemptuous things about you."

"Really? Like what?"

"He said, and I quote, 'What a sad excuse of a Slytherin, a Slytherin and a mudblood? Glad he found someone as pathetic as him.'" I finished, letting out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Suddenly his hand gripped my arm firmly, making me stop in my tracks. "You risked all that just to defend me?"

"Well, yeah..." I trailed off, not really knowing what else to say. I felt him rest both his hands on my shoulder. "Look at me," He ordered, and I complied, looking into his blue eyes that had a breathtaking mixture of green and grey. "Don't ever do that again. I don't want you getting into any more trouble because of me."

"But Kellin, you're one of best friends I couldn't just stand by and let him-" I began to argue, but he cut me off. "Moreno is an imbecile, a fool, a bungler. I might say he might even be jealous, I do have quite a pulchritudinous "girlfriend". He may be jealous of the Weasley's too. They might not have much, but they do have each other and a big loving family." I noticed he made quotes with the word 'girlfriend', making me roll my eyes with a small smile. "I guess you're right... And Kell? You're not pathetic at all. I think you're a spectacular wizard."

"I know that," A smirk made its way onto his face, causing me to roll my eyes. The last thing I need to do was boost his ego more. "And same to you. Hufflepuffs may be the weakest house but that only gives me more reason to protect you, because you're doing me a huge favor, and also you're my best friend. Pretending to be my girlfriend and all to help me keep cover. Thank you. People think we're legit, we got some good acting skills."

"I know right? Also, no problem Kells, but when are you going to spill the beans? I know Vic is tired of waiting." I looked at him, awaiting an answer. He only sighed and rocked back and forth on his heels. "Vic said he'd wait for as long as needed. I'm just afraid of what other people would think. You know how the people in my house are... Especially M-"

"Malfoy. Yeah, he's a mean little one, but I know he means no harm... Sometimes... Or a lot- Listen, don't listen to a thing he has to say or anyone else. As long as you and Vic are happy then no one else should be your concern. If Moreno or anyone else in the Slytherin house messes with you, I... I-I'll beat em' up!"

"Hah, that's adorable. You couldn't hurt an itty bitty fly." Kellin snickered, making me huff. I shook my head. "Whatever, I have to go to the Weasley twin's shop because I volunteered to help out."

"Mind if I tag along? We can have a long 'girl chat' as you females call it."

"Just shush and follow me."

--

"93 Diagon Alley, this is it." I murmured, looking at the ludicrous sign that was outside of it. Kellin chuckled at it while I bit my lip to refrain from doing the same. His laughter is scarily contagious. I knew Christi was here already since Kellin decided to be an idiot and stop to eat on the way, causing a slight delay in our appearance. Plus why would she miss this opportunity to hang out with her boyfriend, Fred? Ah well, at least I have my "boyfriend" also.

Mischief Managed (MM1)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें