Chapter Six

Pleassseee read, comment, vote :D It would be lovely ^.^ Thank youu <3.

~ e n j o y . ♥ ~

---------------------

Chapter Six

View: Vaselia

Date: September twentieth

            A week had gone by since Ian had first run into me in the cafeteria, and everything was same old same old. Okay, that was a complete lie. I got up in the morning and tried extra hard to look good now. I was more excited to go to school, and I know, that sounds totally stupid. But ever since that day Ian had run into me, whenever he’d pass me in the hall, he’d give me a ‘hi’. But it wasn’t an ordinary hi, no not Ian Mazza. It was a very loud hi to where it sounded like he was talking over loud music. Then his perfectly shaped lips would make the smirk I’ve become so familiar with.

            But it was that hi that I always got excited to hear. I have no idea why though, I never got that excited about seeing someone, especially when it was just some guy.

            I hadn’t noticed Ian in the halls before, but now I was sort of searching for him. It sounded so creepy, but I loved the way I felt after seeing him. I couldn’t explain it.

            And that was exactly what I was doing at this moment, searching the halls for Ian Mazza. I should really stop though; Jay had told me what kind of guy he was. Yet the only girl I really saw Ian with was some girl Jay claimed as his ex-girlfriend. She had auburn colored hair and blue eyes. She was really pretty, and I liked her sense of style.            

            But I guess just because I didn’t see Ian with a bunch of girls didn’t mean he didn’t hang around a bunch of girls.

            I sighed as I grabbed my English binder and closed my locker.

            Still facing my locker, I felt a cold finger poke the side of neck, but when I turned, everyone was minding their own business at their own lockers, or talking and laughing with friends.

            I turned the other direction and saw Ian walking. He turned and gave me that signature smirk with the same dangerous glint in his eyes.

            I smiled and raised my eyebrow at him. God was he adorable.

            I turned around, cutting off our eye contact, but couldn’t help but have a smile plastered to my face.

            And there was that stupid feeling again.

            It was time for second lunch, and forty minutes had gone by since I saw Ian, but I kept picturing him turning back and looking at me.

            “Hello?” Rosalie smiled waving a hand in front of my face.

I blinked a few times and met her eyes. “Oh, sorry, just thinking,” I smiled back.

“You okay?” She asked giving me a questioning smile.

“Yeah,” I reassured.

“Okay,” She gave a small questioning laugh.

“Well, can I tell you something?” I asked biting my lip looking down at the ground as we walked.

            “Duh, I’m your best friend!” She answered.

            “Okay so I think-“

“Vaselia!” Ryan called from behind Rosalie and me.