Kahoot

A/N: NO I WAS NOT HACKED my krusty krab friend AKA @wat_17 decided to snoop. ANYWAY, here's a lil story about Kahoot. 

*TRUE STORY!*

Hi, I'm Emma, Audrey isn't here right now so let me just tell you a story about-NOPE. 

"Emma get out of here! I'm telling a story!" 

"But you've told all the stories that have been in this book! It's my turn!" 

"Fine. But only if you buy me food." 

"Deal."

Okay, now that Audrey's gone, let me tell you a quick story about Kahoot. You might know what Kahoot is, if not, it's basically just a website that let's you make quizzes and stuff, and you can quiz people. Yeah. If you wanna know more, just google "Kahoot". Anyway, I swear every time we play Kahoot something wrong always happens.

"Okay, class, we're playing a Kahoot! Get your devices out!" 

So then everyone gets their stuff out, and right now, things are smooth. Until the name picking part. So I'm CASUALLY typing "i love fried chicken" and then BOOM. I see my nickname on the screen. But then someone types "your a burnt chicken nugget". Okay, first of all, that's chicken assault, second of all, it's you're not your. And then I see "Kylie Jenner". Oh, for peet's sakes. What in the actual- BIG BEAN FARMER. Okay, you CANNOT be a BIG BEAN. YOU CAN BE A SMOL BEAN. BRUH, NO. "Jamma". No. Not the ship name for me and Jake! Then I see my friends, Audrey and Lana snickering in the back. 

"GUYS!" I nearly scream.

"What?" 

"Don't use that freaking username!" I scream again.

"That's not us." 

"SURE." 

"No actually! I'm Kendall Jenner and Lana's Sokeefe." Audrey says.

"Ugh, whatever." 

BUT. It turned out that WERE "Jamma". I HATE KAHOOTS. Wait, what? There's 3 "Jamma" names? OH my GOSH. Who is that 3rd "Jamma"? 

*Who is the third "Jamma"? Find out in the next story of KUWTMK.