At that moment I realized that my anger along with Derek is not my only anchor. So were Scott and my friends who were caring about me and helping me get through everything.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, let's go," Scott told me and Liam.

"Hey, what's going on prep students? Welcome to our little public high school. How are you doing? Stiles. That's a firm handshake you got there. Uh, we're very excited about the scrimmage tonight. Uh, but Let's keep it clean, all right? No rough stuff out there. All right, see you on the field." Stiles told the guys from Devenford Prep and then turned his head back to us. "Go," he told us.

~

The guys and I put Liam under a shower to help him calm down.

"Okay, you calm yet?" Stiles asked Liam, but he was still in his Werewolf form.

We put Liam under the shower again until he calmed down.

"Okay! Okay!" he told us as we got him out of the shower.

"That car you smashed. I thought you said that was your teacher's." Scott told Liam.

"He was also my Coach. He benched me for the entire season," he explained to us.

"What did you do?" Scott asked him.

"I got a couple of red cards," Liam replied.

"Just a couple?" Stiles asked sarcastically.

"You gotta be honest with us. What else happened?" Scott asked Liam then.

"Nothing. I got kicked out of school. They sent me to a psychologist for evaluation." Liam replied.

"What did they call it?" I asked him.

"Intermittent Explosive Disorder," he told me.

"I.E.D?" Stiles said.

"Stiles! Shut up!" I yelled at Stiles.

"You're literally an I.E.D?" Stiles asked Liam.

"Stiles!" I yelled at him again.

"That's great. That's great." Stiles said sarcastically.

"Stiles! For the love of God... Shut up!" I yelled at him again.

He really started to piss me off and it's not a good thing to piss of a Hale, especially those ones who can turn into an actual wolf and rip your throat with their fangs and your face with their claws.

"Gives you powers to a walking time bomb," Stiles told Scott.

"Did they give you anything for it?" Scott asked Liam.

"Risperdal. It's an antipsychotic." Liam told us.

"Oh, this just gets better," Stiles said and I growled at him.

"But I don't take it," Liam added.

"Obviously," Stiles said sarcastically.

"Stiles! That's it! One more thing and I'm gonna show you how an evolved Hale Alpha trained in childhood by the great Talia Hale and with a family who pisses of really quick reacts when she's angry... and believe me, you don't wanna see how I am when I'm angry." I yelled at him and my claws and fangs started to come out.

Scott put his arm on my shoulder and me immediately. I looked at Scott and he smiled at me and I smiled at him back. Then all of us looked back at Liam.

"I can't play lacrosse on it. It makes me too tired." Liam told us.

"Okay. I think you should bail out of the game." I told to the guys.