Ch.23

Derek's p.o.v

IM GOING TO KILL HIM! HOW DARE HE OPEN HIS MOUTH AND TELL STILES I WAS HIS BOYFRIEND AND TO TOP IT OFF HE SHOWED OFF HIS EYES! Stiles wasn't supposed to find out like this. Scott shouldn't have been the one to tell him.I needed to. I wanted to.

"Sti im sorry I shouldn't have screamed.Look just forget about it."Scott smiled.

"Forget about it? SCOTT YOUR EYES TURNED GOLD!"Stiles widend his eyes.

"I'll explain."I announced."Stiles im a werewolf along with scott and isaac."Scott and Isaac nodded in silence.

Stiles laughed like expected of course. I would've laughed to . Because in his ears I sound like I just escaped an asylum.

"You're joking right?"Stiles asked.

"Do you guys mind?"I asked Scott and Isaac. They knew what I meant.

Isaac slowly approached Stiles with glowing eyes, sharp teeth, and claws . Stiles remained quiet for a while. But when he finally spoke..."NO FUCKING WAY!" it was like music to my ears. He was amazed not afraid. I suddenly felt a little more relaxed.He wasnt afraid.

*8:p.m*

Stiles p.o.v

Werewolves. MY FRIENDS ARE FUCKING WEREWOLVES!!!

It was so freaking awesome. The eye thing is so cool.

"Derek."I sang sweetly and sat on his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Stiles."He replied in a less sing-ey voice and put his arms around my waist.

"Will you pretty please with FIVE HUNDRED BABY UNICORNS ON TOP Change your eyes for me?"I begged this was like the thirtieth I've asked him.

"One last time."He shut his eye's and would you believe it they were dark red.

"They're amazing."I cupped his cheeks and leaned a bit closer.

"You're amazing."Derek replied and attached his lips to mine.

I missed his lips.

"Look as much as we hate to interrupt stiles could we talk?"Isaac asked. At first I was a little hesitant but then I nodded.

"Come on."He said.

"Be back in a jiff."I pecked his lips and walked out with Isaac.It kinda hurt to leave Derek . But I could go back in some seconds.

Derek's p.o.v

"Wanna listen in?"Scott asked as the door shut.

"Hell yeah."I replied and we both pressed our ears agaonst the door.

"Stiles why have you been kissing derek? do you remember?"We heard Isaac.

"Remember what? I kiss derek because..."Stiles trailed off.

"Because?"Isaac asked.

"Because out of all the crazy shit thats been happening everything seems so wrong but...when I kiss derek things start to feel right. Without the pills I know something feels right."Stiles said.I FORGOT ABOUT HIS PILLS!!!

Isaac sighed.

"We should go back inside god knows where Mr . Argent is."He said.

"Wait Isaac remember what?"Stiles said. 'Please don't say anything isaac. PLEASE!'

" It's not my place to say."He replied."Look lets head back in the last thing we need is for one of us to get shot by a silver bullet."

Luckily Scott and I sat back down before Isaac and Stiles came back in.

"Der im gunna go take my medicine."Stiles said and walked off to the kitchen.

"it's getting pretty late.You guys need a ride home? "I asked Scott.Isaac was obviously part of this.

"Oh no! there is no way in hell im leaving this place in the middle of the night with a wolf hunter trying to get me."Scott replied.

"Lets go scott we can stay in my room."Isaac said.

"We'll hit the hay too."Stiles took my hand."Oh and guys."Stiles faced down at them."I dont want to hear anything through these wall."

Scott chuckled.

"Goodnight Stiles."Isaac said.

"Night scisaac."Stiles replied.We all looked at him confesed.Scisaac?

"It's complicated."Stiles rolled his eyes.

I walked him into our room.Yes our's. He practically lived here now.As he stripped out of his jeans and shirt I watched.He quickly put on his favorite pajama pants.The batman one's with little bat-signsls on them.

"Ya know,"He flopped himself into bed."It's actually pretty cool to have a werewolf boyfriend."He yawned facing the ceiling.

"Boyfriend?"I smirked. His eyes went wide.

"Oh-uh-um I-um...I-"He panicked.

"Shut up."I pressed my lips against his pulling away with a smirk."I would love to be your boyfriend Stiles Stilinski."

He smiled and pecked my lips.

"AWWWW!"Scott and Isaac said on the other side of the door.

"FUCKING STALKERS!"Stiles exclaimed.We all laughed. So it was officially for the second time official I was dating Stiles Stilinski.

*THE NEXT MORNING*

Stiles p.o.v

I stretched out my arms and legs and slowly opened my eyes.

"Morning derek."I looked to my side. But no Derek.He was probably making coffee like usual.He was such a morning person.

"Derek."I hopped out of bed and to the kitchen. But no Derek.Okay he must be out.So let's see Scisaac.That's there ship name. Isn't it cute?

"Scott,Isaac."I went back upstairs and found my way to Isaac's room.But no scott or isaac.They wouldn't all leave me.Where are they?

Then CLICK! I remembered. Last night they were all talking about some Mr . Argent. Maybe he took them.He definitely took them.I just have to find this werewolf hunter Mr.Argent.