Chapter 20

Stiles p.o.v

I can not believe I just did that. I kissed Derek then bit his tongue and all he did was stare at,me in shock. We walked back home after eating ice cream. I took a long shower. I was really sweaty. It was nice as the hot water hit my skin but then...I started thinking.

Did I really kiss Derek? why didn't he kiss me back? Am I not attractive to mysterious guys? Are mysterious guys  attracted to me? Do I really like Derek? does Derek like me?Why are guys so confusing?And why did I lick the ice cream off his n-

"Stiles did you get lost in there?"Derek asked. I could practically feel him smirking from the other side of the door.I chuckled.

"Nah, I'm still here I'll be out in a second."I said turning off the water. I got out of the shower with a towel around my waist . When I realized my idiotic self left my clothes in Derek's room. Should I sneak out and get the clothes? or call him and ask for them back? or just sit here contemplating weather or not to get the stupid clothes?

"God."I shook my head whispering to myself. I'm just gunna' get the stupid clothes and come back here.I opend the door.I crept out of the bathroom and down the hall where Derek's room.I walked in slowly to make sure Derek wasn't in there. I looked on his bed but my clothes weren't there.

"Clothes, Clothes, clothes. "I whisperd to myself looking on and around Derek's bed for my gym shorts and t-shirt.

"Looking for these?"Derek asked leaning against the doorway with my clothes in his hands.

"Actually yea."I tried to reach for them but he moved his arm back.

"Umm...do you mind?"I asked.

"No not at all. You can have your clothes."He replied. But when I tried to reach for them he pulled them further."If you can catch me."He added running down the stairs.

"Oh you're on."I chased after him.

He ran around the kitchen table, into the living room, and back and fourth down the halls until I finally caught him back in the kitchen.

"Ha! caught ya'."I smiled. I was out of breath and completely dry.I had him against the wall with a wide smile. When  he turned us over.

"Now I got you."He said.

"No fair! I caught you first! "I struggled under his strong grip. My eyes were shut and I was moving my arms the best way I could while holding my towel and legs trying to get out of his grip and get my clothes. Then like a freight train about to hit a person BAM!! a pair of soft lips hit mine.I was in so much shock I stopped moving . When he pulled away I was so scared I snatched my clothes and ran back upstairs to the bathroom and locked the door.

Oh my god . Oh my god. Oh my god.