Chspter 7

Derek's p.o.v

I woke up to someone giggling. The person fluffed my hair. I smiled and opened my eyes. To see Stiles. He looked beautiful in the morning.

"What are you doing?"I chuckled.

"Seeing how many things I can do to your hair while you sleep."He replied sounding quite childish really.

"Well stop it your messing it up."I slapped his hand. He pouted and showed up those big, brown, puppy dog eyes.

"No stiles, Please don't pout." I asked. He covered his face.

"Please."I begged. He's to cute to be doing this. What's gotten into him?

"Nu-uh."He denied. He was being a huge baby.

"I'll give you a kiss."I smiled. He moved his hands and leaned in of course I came in and kissed him.

"Mmm...You taste nummy."He smiled. I chuckled and brought him in for another kiss.

"Well im glad your both awake."Ms.Mcall came into the room. Luckily missing us kiss."How are you stiles?"She asked.

"Good malisa."He said wich came out more like "Mawisa". I laughed. So did she.

"I see the medicine kicked in."She smiled. He sat up crisscross.

"And what have you done this morning?"She asked examining his I.V

"I played (pwayed) with Derek's hair (Haiw) and gave him a kiss he taste like (luk) strawberries (Stwaberries)." it was so cute the wayhe struggled with the simplest words.

Malisa looked at us in shock but then she smiled.

"Does he now."She said. Going along with his silly conversation. I looked down in embarrassment.

"Mhm,"he nodded."And he smells (smewls) really (Reawy) yummy (nummy)". I swear I was going to die. My face was turning red. She laughed.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my cheek.

"You guys are so cute."She smiled.

"Thank you."I said.

"He's mine.My Derek. My alpha."He announced. I felt my face flush at the announcement of me bieng his."I love (wuv) my Derek(dewek) ."He pecked my lips . HE LOVES ME HE ACTUALLY-okay , okay relax Derek.

"I love you too."I admitted. He kissed me once more.

"AWWWWWWWWW!"all thre nurse's outside the door said.

He laughed and fell back into my arms that were wrapped protectively around him. He looked up at me the sun shimmering in his eyes. I couldn't help but lean down and kiss him.

"I love (wuv) you Derek(dewek)." He struggled to say my name  against my lips it was still adorable.

"I love you too stiles."I repeated.

A/N: I'm sorry it's short I know but I'll try to make the next one longer and remember vote and comment-j.m.l