chapter 17

Stiles p.o.v

"SCOTT IF YOU DON'T ANSWER THE GODDAMN PHONE I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND FUCKING KILL YOU!!!"I left the tenth voice mail on Scott's phone. I was driving home with Derek. He looked at me and laughed.

"What's so funny?"I crossed my arms.

"You are." He replied.

"And how is that?"I asked.

"No matter how angry you get the voice mails arent going to make him pick up the phone any faster."He smiled.

"But he's supposed to be my best friend he's not supposed to leave me with a stranger."I huffed. His smile faded. Did I hurt him? oh I hope not he's been nothing but a sweetheart.

"Oh derek I didn't mean to-" "It's fine."He interupted."It's fine you don't remember me I don't expect you to be comfortable with me yet."He said.

"Derek if I-" "No sti it's okay."He interupted again putting on a smile faker than Kim Kardashian. So I returned one.

"Look where at your house."Derek stopped infront of a house I couldn't ever forget. The only person I wanted to see the most was right inside those doors.

"Mom."I whispered. (A/N:Lets just pretend Stiles mom Claudia died in 2013 kay keep reading.)

"What?" Derek asked.

"MOM!"I screamed running inside.

" Stiles." My father said.

"MOM!" I ran upstairs. She was no where to be found. In my room...no. Her room...nope. I ran downstairs. The living room...nope. The kitchen...no.

"Where's mom?"I asked slowly eyeing my dad and Derek. They glsnced at each other before my dad sighed and walked toward me.

"Stiles not this again you know what happened to her."He said sternly. what?

"She was here yesterday what the fuck happened to mom!?"I screamed.

"YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENED STILES YOU CANT DO THIS ANYMORE YOU HAVE TO GET OVER IT!?" He screamed.

"get over what?"I said calmly.

"SHE'S GONE STI SHE DIED IN THE HOSPITAL!"Those words sent me into what I think was shock.I froze amd slid down the wall holding my knees to my chest.

Derek's p.o.v

"DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS!?"I yelled at sheriff Stilinski.

"HE HAS AMNESIA!"I screamed before he could reply.He stared at me in shock then grabbed his coat and car keys.

"Where are you going? "I asked.

"Out."He slammed the door. I get it he was angry his son has amnesia and he had to talk about the woman he loved and lost. But there still was no reason to leave when he's in fucking shock.

"It's ok baby everything is ok."I sat next to him and held his his hand. He burried his face in my neck.

"She's really gone."He whispered.

"It's ok babe it's all gunna' be ok."I replied.

But was it really? was everything really gunna' be "ok"?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Stiles p.o.v

A few minutes later I got up. I really didn't want to stay with my dad right know so I decided to go stay with Derek for a couple of days only until I start remembering things.

We drove in to the woods . The only house there was-

we parked in front of "The House".

"You're Him."I whispered.

"What?" Derek asked helping me with my bags.

"You're the Derek Hale."I announced.

"Yeah so?"He asked as we walked inside. The old house was burnt and made of old wood.

"I heard stories of you when I was younger your family was burned in a fire."I said. He cringed at this and stayed quite.

"Im s-"

"It's fine. "He lied. I noticed every time he tries to avoid something he simply interups me and I  shut up.

"Wanna' watch a movie."He suggested changing the subject.

"Sure."I shrugged."But can I change?"I asked. It was pretty late and we've both had a very eventful day.

"yeah the bathroom is upstairs and around the corner. "He smiled. "I'll just set your stuff down in my room."

"Ok."I ran upstairs before him and into the bathroom. I quickly took off all my old dirty clothes and put on new boxers and Joe Boxers long, Grey pants.Shirt or no shirt? no  shirt.

I walked out of the bathroom slowly. Where was Derek's room? Dammit! great now im lost.

"Derek."I called softly walking down the stairs.No answer.

"Der-"I was about to call when I tripped over my own foot.I closed my eyes and prepared to hit the stairs when I felt two arms catch me. I opend my eye's and stared upward to see Derek Hale.

"Well aren't you glad I caught ya'?"He smiled. I stood up straight.

"Yes thank you."I smiled back. Did you notice Derek has really pretty green eyes? WHAT!? ok did I realky just say a guy had pretty eyes? just shake it off Stiles. Shake it off.

"what are you staring at? come on aren't we going to watch a movie?"He asked.

"Um...yeah, yeah."I shook my head. Please tell me he didn't catch my stare.

We sat on the coach and put in a movie 'Love Actually'

"I love this movie."I yawned.

"I know."Derek whispered as I slowly shut my eyes without a single thought.

Derek's p.o.v

As Stiles curled into my chest I held him in my arms.

"I love you."I whispered into his hair and kissed his forehead. I'd been waiting all day to tell him that. I love Stiles but I wish he knew.

A/N: Sorry it's short but I've been busy lately arguing with my mom until she let me get 'Call Me Master' by 'Blood On The Dance Floor' it's my new favorite song vomment, vote, and listen to 'Blood On The Dance Floor' oh and ship jahvie.