Chapter 4

A/N:I just wanted to let you guys know this chapter is mostly scisaac but besides that moving on can you believe it Alison died:(
R.I.P Alison Argent :'( -j.m.l

Saterday morning: 7:am

isaac's p.o.v

it's been a week and no one's heard or seen Scott since last Friday. Without him it seems like things are slowly falling apart.

Alison is freaking out bitting her nails and not getting any sleep. Stiles won't eat and barely comes to school. Lydia's been calling Stiles for days. Sometimes he answers other times he ignores which gets her angry.

Danny constantly paces back and forth in the locker rooms thinking of how to play a game against the other teams with two players(Scott and Stiles) missing.

It's like everyone's gone mad. I think im at the edge of insanity. Like im about to go insane but not just yet. I've looked everywhere for Scott. The park , his house, out of town near his dad's house, his dad's house, The woods. But I feel like im missing a place to look . Where haven't I looked?

I guess I'll ask Derek since Stiles (who I consider the brains) isn't talking to anyone. I glanced at Derek who was sipping his coffee casually. I knew it was a bad idea to bother him with his coffee. Hell it's bad to bother him any day but I just had to know where else to look for Scott.

"Derek, "I said slowly. Please don't scream at me, please don't scream at me. I thought.

"What!?"He snapped. I flinched.

"Where haven't I looked for him?" I asked sadly. His face lightend with....what I think was sympathy.

"I don't know but you can ask Deaton today. We have...a few things to talk about. " Derek said slowly sipping his coffee like before.

"Can you take me?"I know it's a big risk but I'll take it. I just have to know where Scott is.

"No im leaving you here."He said sarcastically. I smiled.

"We'll leave in a few I just have to finish my coffee. " he smiled.

I have no clue what's up with him lately. He's happy, then he's angry, then he's smiley, Then he tries to take it back. It's like god damn make up your mind! but I couldn't tell him that. He's Alpha and I'm Beta. I live under his roof which mean his rules. Which mean STAY OUT OF DEREK HALE'S WAY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Derek finished his coffee we left to the vet center. Welcomed with a warm smile given by Deaton. I ran to him quickly with worry in my eyes. He looked at me confused.

"Where is he? do you know where he is?" I asked eagerly. Deaton looked at me dumbfounded.

"Who?"I swear sometimes people are so UGH! not the point.

"SCOTT!"I yelled impatiently.

"Yes...home. "He replied. Are serious that means Ms. Mcall lied . I wasn't going to question it. I just needed to see Scott.

"Thank you. "I don't have a car, or a bike, or a skateboard so I'll run. Anything to make sure Scott is okay. So I ran.

Derek's p.o.v

"So you said you wanted to speak about something rather serious?"Deaton asked.

"Yes what do you know about a wolf's mate?" I asked.

He looked at me like I just proposed. Before replying.

"Derek you know the story. " I rolled my eye's.

"I know I just want to make sure I've coverd all the bases."I explained. He sighed.

"There really much to cover. A wolf's mate is like a...partner for life. somebody you crave. It's When a male and female wolf are put together and usually have a bred."He explained.  But why cant it be like that for me!?

"What of there was no female only two males? it would be impossible for those two to be mate's right?  "I asked.  Again getting the 'your an idiot ' face.

"Well the two wouldn't be able to have a bred. It's not impossible they're still partners for life. And the more you try to ignore or push them away the worse your craving for them gets." Now that he mentioned it I kind of did want Stiles lips right now. His eyes. Him. NO! I just I can't fall for him . Not him.

Isaacs p.o.v

I knocked on the front door to the Mcall home. I was hot, sweaty, and dying to see him.

"ISAAC!"Ms. Mcall gasped rather shocked with my appearance.

"I need to see him."I explained the best I could in the five seconds I could last without breathing.

"I don't think that's such a great-" "please." I begged.

She took a look at me then sighed and let me in.

"You need some water."She implied.

"Him first."Before she could reply I ran upstairs. I opened his room door slowly to see him laying in his bed.

"Scott."I said slowly reaching my hand out to touch him.

"Don't." He scooted away from my hand.

"Scott please."I sat next to him.

"WHAT!?"He sat up and faced me."WHAT COULD YOU POSSIBLY WANT N-" I pushed his lips into mine and kissed him lightly.

"I love you too, Scott." I whispered and hugged him.He pushed me off quickly.

"What? "I asked. He pinched his nose.

"No offense babe. But ya stink."He stated. I laughed.

"Oh I stink. " I squeezed him.

"But I love you anyway." He hugged me. That was our night. I layed there cuddling with Scott. Without a care in the world.