Ch.27

Stiles p.o.v

"Good morning boys!"I opened the shades to a silent hospital room. The boys have been in here for four days and are waking up but, to slowly! I mean I'm grateful but, I want to be able to drown Derek in loving kisses and make fun of how stupidly cute Scisaac-Scott and Isaac-are. I actually am starting to remember things, the pills really help.I guess I kinda miss talking to all of them.

"Hey Stiles."Ms.Mccall said, she visits everyday and, she's my only visitor since dad's on the hunt for Mr. Argent and all of my closest friends are practically comatose. She visits in the morning, then in the afternoon, then comes back later to chat and watch over the boys and then she leaves and we start the circle all over again. I had to admit, it was boring. Hell, it was exhausting, but I couldn't just leave them in the hospital. What if they wake up with short-term memory? or ever what if they wake up at all...?

I don't think I could live in a world without Scott and his caring, loving self or Isaac and his capability to make Scott care even more...most of all I can't even begin to imagine a world without Derek. "Stiles!" Ms.McCall snapped her fingers in front of my face. "Oh, I'm sorry I dosed out." I gave her a weak smile. "Well, I was asking if you'd want to go for a walk with me?, just around the park for a little while." She asked.

And although the last thing I wanted to do was leave those boys...I needed to get out of this depressing ass hospital room! "Sure." I agreed, kissing Derek's forehead lightly before we left.

A/N: so...how've ya' been...long time no...see¿ I'm super awkward and I have no excuses for the lack of update buuuut I did see Of Mice&Men in may (I think) and then I went to warped in West Palm beach. I stepped on Jordan Sweeto's foot and nearly cried and I also screamed at Damon Fizzy, but that's a story for another time. BYE, I LOVE YOU!