Chapter 28

Ice cream reminded me of Derek.
Puppies reminded me of Derek.
Couples reminded me of Derek.

Damn, the park was depressing!

"So, Stiles...you know the boys might not wake up right Stiles." She said slowly. I nearly choked on my spit. Why was she saying this? Her son's in that room too. "W-what?" he sighed and sat me on one of the park benches. "They've kind of been asleep for a little while, don't you think?" she asked.

"Yeah, but they're gonna wake up. They can make it through anything." I said, reassuringly or at least that was my attempt at it. "But, what if they don't?" She asked slowly. "Don't talk like that, Melissa. Scott's in that room."

"I know, but I'm preparing myself for the worst. I'm a mom Stiles, I'm more worried more than anyone. And if he doesn't wake up I'll be ruined and you will be to so I'm just-" "You're being too negative. They're fine. They'll be okay."

This time I was trying to reassure myself. I knew they were okay, they're my boys. But when people loose faith around you, it's kinda hard to stay strong.

"Sti-" "Look, I should probably go back to the boys. Thanks for the talk. Bye." I practically flew back to the hospital room. How could she just give up? I know somewhere in the back of my mind I'm worried about that too, but I can't just loose hope. Those are my best friends and my boyfriend ... I can never give up.

"You fuckers aren't allowed to die on me, got it!?"I shouted at all of them. Please don't die on me. I begged. I can't loose them. They're all that make sense to me.

"Just...wake up okay." I mumbled, throwing myself into my usual seat, watching all of them. They better get up.

A/N: So boriiing! I promise the next chapter will be better. I just want to remind you guys I'm not dead at all. Im actually going to start writing a Larry fic (don't judge me I AM LARRY ASF) I'll tell you the details another time. Love ya! Biiiii