chapter 5

Stiles' p.o.v

"STILES GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED BEFORE I GET THE BUCKET!" my dad shouted. I groaned and walked out of my bedroom and  to the bathroom half awake and half asleep. I looked myself in the mirror. Messy hair, Red eyes,and a morning breath I could taste. Yup it was definitely a Monday. I stripped down and slipped into the shower.

I hated Mondays. Every one always had new gossip on the oldest things . I also hate the fact that teacher's think 'Oh new week, new lesson, more homework.' like seriously I really don't need anymore work thank you.

All this talk about Monday reminds me I need to go and face it.  I thought.  So I  got out of the shower took my towel off of the rack and wrapped it around my waiste and walked into my bedroom.

"Well don't you look hot after a shower." Derek turned around in my computer chair. I nearly dropped a towel.

"What the hell are you doing in here."I took a tight grip on my towel.

"I only wanted to see how my favorite person. "He lied straight through those pearly whites of his.

"LIER!" I yelled out loud . No one would ever stand up to THE DEREK HALE like that .

He slowly walked towards me. He pushed himself against me.

"I missed you." He purred.

"no you didn't."I whispered. He slid his hands up my inner thigh.

"But I did. "He kissed my neck."Your lips."kiss."Your eye's. "kiss." your touch." Kiss. I didn't touch him. I couldn't my towel would fall.

"Come on stiles touch me."He whispered in my ear. I've never heard Derek Hale so desperate. So I took my chance and took his neck with one hand and kissed him passionately. His kisses we're like fire. Burning sensations. They made you want more than he was supplying.

"STILES!"my father called. I rolled my eyes.

"I need to go."I explained. He frowned.

"Fine."Derek groaned. I led him to the window where I gave him a couple more kisses before he left.

Okay now what was I doing...Oh yeah getting dressed for school.

Scott's p.o.v

"SCOTT  IM LEAVING GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!"My mom screamed. I instantly tried to sit up but my waist was being held down.

"Stop moving. "Murmured the body next to me. I turned and realized it was Isaac. He never left last night. I smiled and kissed his lips lightly. His eyes fluttered open.

"Morning."He smiled squinting his eyes since my shades were wide open and the sunlight shine through the window.

"Morning."I giggled (Like a teenage boy of course) he looked so adorable. He kissed my nose softly. Why is he so perfect? To bad we have to go to school.

"As much as I love this...and I do,"I admitted. "Do you mind letting me go we're gunna be late for school. " I asked. He simply held me tighter.

"No . Can't we just cuddle?" He kissed me."Just a little longer. "He kissed me once...then twice...then three times. I sighed.

"Fine."I agreed.

"YAY!"He cheered. I straddled his hips and kissed him again.

"How are you such a morning person? "He asked. I chuckled.

"With someone as beautiful as you next to me how couldn't I be a morning person? "I returned a question. He laughed wrapping his arms around my waist and kissed me .