chapter 11

Derek's

I woke up to the lovely smell of bacon, eggs, and pancakes. It smelt AMAZING! where was that coming from? I opened my eyes slowly to see...NOTHING! NO ONE! WHERE WAS MY STILES!?

"STI."I sat up completely straight. No Stiles in the bed.

"STI!" I called again but no answer.

"Stiles!"I called. No answer. OH MY GOD!WHERE THE HELL IS MY FUCKING STILES!?

I ran downstairs in a rush. I swear to god if someone or something touches a hair on his head I will kill them myself. I ran a hand through my hair stressfully as I searched for my keys. It was obvious he wasn't in the house so I was going to find him out in the woods.

JUST WHERE THE FUCK WERE MY GOD DAMN KEYS!?

"Looking for these." Asked a familiar voice that nearly scared the shit out of me. I turned around to see a smug looking Stiles and in his hands were my keys. I looked at him angrily.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!?"I blared. He chuckled. What exactly was so fucking funny?

"STILES WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LAUGHING AT!? YOU HAD ME SCARED TO DEATH I THOUGHT YOU WERE KIDNAPPED OR WORSE!" I slammed the wall behind causing him to shudder. I think I got a little too angry.

"Im s-sorry."He shrank. I went from from angry too guilty. I made Stiles,The last person I'd ever want to be scared of me...SCARED OF ME!

"Sti-"I started off sadly moving my arm before he ran out of the house.

Great. Just FUCKING PERFECT! now I chased him off. But im not going to chase after him. After all the fights me and Stiles have had (before we were together) I've learned he just needs a couple minutes to cool down.

(Ten minutes later)

That's it. It's been ten minutes and he isn't back. I know he's mad and all but he's never been gone this long im going to look for him.

I ran through the endless woods.

"STILES, STILES!"I screamed.

"DER-DEREK!"I heard him reply. It was a faded scream but I heard him scream.

"Let me go."I Heard him demanded. Someone had him my Sti. I ran too reach the source of the sound. When I did....you wouldn't believe who decided to show up.

"Gerard."I growled. He smiled at me.

"Derek nice to see you here."He replied. Next to him was Alison holding my stiles by the throat.

"Let him go."I demanded clutching my fist.

"Derek you know I won't give you him that easily. "Alison replied. Gerard rolled his eyes.

"I'm sorry Derek ignore my grand daughter we are simply asking for a deal. If you agree we'll give you Stiles."He replied camly.

"What do you want? "I asked.

"To end this, Just you and me right now?"He asked. Stiles eyes pleaded 'No Derek don't do it' they were begging. But I didn't listen.

"Lets go."I replied.

Alison let Stiles go and he ran to me and squezzed me into a huge hug. He was literally in tears.

"Don't do it. "He paused."Please for me dont do this. " Stiles begged. I gave him a rough kiss. That would leave bruises if I got to live to see them.

"I'm doing this for you sti."I pushed him behinde me.

"Let's go Mr . Hale. "Gerard demanded. My brown eyes quickly turned red and my nails turn into claws. I was about to lunge at him when Stiles held my arm back.

"Derek no."He demanded.

"MOVE!"I yelled pushing him so roughly he hit the tree behind us.

Stiles p.o.v

As I hit the tree my head hurt and sight was blurry. Though I could kind  of make up the figures. Derek was throwing claws but Gerard was shooting arrows. But then I couldn't see my eyelids became heavy as I saw the love of my life disappear.

A/N:Hey :) so I know its been a while guys but im baack! and you probably hate me right now but hey I kinda left you a cliffhanger :) you never know what vould happen. Dont forget to vote, comment, and ya know what chat with me I like talking to you guys it fun -j.m.l

My Alpha (sterek/scisaac)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें