chapter 9

Next Week, Monday

Stiles p.o.v

I woke up today without Derek. Which actually put a dent in my happy mood today. But ya' know what im going to keep my smile and go to school where my best friend is. This Monday is going to be different.

I woke up at six a.m and since it was so early I decided to take one of my hour long showers . When I got out of the shower and dried myself up.

I put on my black t-shirt, my blue hoody, and dark jeans. I styled my hair and walked downstairs.I expected to be greeted with a note from my dad but no....the thing I saw down there was the most horrific thing I've ever seen in my life.

It was Derek and my father....laughing.

"Hey stiles."My dad smiled. I swear to god im terrified right now he is never this smiley or happy.

"Ya' know what im going to go back upstairs grab my backpack, come back down, and see if this was all a hallucination. "I nodded about to walk back upstairs.

"Actually Stiles your not going to school today. "My dad announced.

"Really!?"I asked super excited wait why wasn't I going? "Yup your kind friend Derek here is taking you out for the week. "He patted Derek's back in a friendly manner.

"FOR REAL THAT'S AWESOME I'LL GO PACK!?"I ran back upstairs but soon I ran back down. "Where are we going exactly?"I asked. Derek simply shook his head and smiled.

"I'll get him ready and I promise he'll be safe and we'll call you as soon as we get there."Derek told my father.

"Alright I better get to work bye boys."and with that My father left.

As soon as Derek came upstairs I jumped on top of him. Literally. And killed him with kisses.

"Someone missed me." He kissed me roughly.

"Like you wouldn't believe."I ran my fingers through his hair.

"I'm supposed to be getting you packed."He pushed me off of him.I pouted.

"Can't it wait I promise the clothes will still be there." I slipped my arms around his neck.

"But I won't be here."He pushed me off again. That was kind of getting me pissed off.

"But Derek!"I whined

"Stiles no."He said like a father to his son. Ok now I was pissed the fuck off. Why was he pushing me away when I was practicality throwing myself at him?

Right when I was about to confront him about this he smashed my lips against his.

"We have all the time in the world for that where we're going."He whisperd in my ear which sent chills down my spine.

"But I want you now."I tugged on the bottom of his shirt and looked up at him innocently.

"Stiles stop it."He refused to look at me.

"Im not doing anything."I lightly kissed his neck.

"Stiles."He growled(literally this time).

"Derek."I repeated against his skin. He moaned. I chuckled he sounded pretty hot.

He was moaning at my slightest touch. I was kind of happy I was getting the advantage this time. I slid my hand under his shirt.

"Stiles."He moaned my name. But before I could reply BAM! I was slammed into the wall behind me. It hurt like hell but I wouldn't show it.

"I told you to stop."He clenched his teeth.