Chapter 31

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!

So...it's been a week and I still haven't managed to tell my dad. He's rarely home and when he is he's either sleeping or trying to take me out for lunch. I mean, as much as I love free food, I really needed to talk to him.

"You know there are sometimes I wonder if jumping off a cliff would hurt so bad." I huffed playing with my plate of school spegeti.

Isaac chuckled."You haven't been able to tell your dad have you?" I groaned. "No. And I really wanted to, because I know Derek's mad about it. I can feel it!" I replied.

My nightmares haven't gone away and I can tell that when I call Derek at 3:a.m every morning for some sense if reassurance that he actually loves me and my dreams are just silly-he's mad. It may be the fact I woke him up at 3:a.m, but it doesn't stop there. Derek won't even hold my hand in public anymore and he's so cold when I steal a kiss and- Oh my god I'm loosing my boyfriend to my dad!

"Why don't you just go to his job and tell him? You're always going for pointless stuff anyway." Scott suggested. I gasped, throwing the apple from my tray at him. "Scott, the story on baby pandas all being hunted is not stupid!" "Yeah Scott!" Isaac jokingly said, tossing a pear at him. Scott simply laughed and kissed his boyfriends nose.

"Ugh! Guys I'm serious, I don't want to have a dinner. I want to make Derek happy and tell my dad on my own." I pouted. I just didn't want Derek to be disappointed. I wanted to prove I can do some things by myself.

"Look, you couldn't do it. It's okay, you can tell him at dinner. Derek will understand." Isaac said sympatheticly with those big, kind eyes. As much as I wanted to believe him, I couldn't. Derek would forgive me of course, but I would never be able to forget that look of disappointment on his face.

"You don't know Derek like I do. He'll forgive me, but never let me forget it." I sighed sadly. "C'mon Stiles, it can't be that bad."

It can't be that bad, huh?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You couldn't even tell your dad we were dating!"

"I'm sorr-"

"I gave you a week, you don't care about our relationship at all do you?"

Derek was shoving me harder and harder. With each response I had, Der had a harder shove.

"Derek, I love you. I'm sorry!" I cried, holding his hands so he wouldn't shove me again.

And he didn't. This time He growled- no, it was more than that. It was a rawr, with those sharp teeth and blood red eyes, he gave me one last shove pinning me to the wall.

He gelled my face by my jaw with a tight grip. "Lets get one thing straight, whore. I don't love you and I never will." He spoke coldly into my ear.

But I love you.
I love you.
I love you....

And as much as I tried to speak my tears kept preventing that.

"I love you." I woke myself up, sobbing when I heard my window open. My teary, puffy, red eyes made contact with the dark figure that was closing the window softly and at this point I knew who it was.

"D-Derek?" I stammered. He looked at me quickly and ran to my side. "Stiles? why are you crying? What happened?" He pulled me into a hug, before kissing all over my face.

"Another bad dream." I mumbled, rubbing my teary eyes. Derek sighed, we talked about this all the time. "Stiles, they're just dreams. I promise you, I love you, okay?" He asked. I nodded. "...okay."

"Derek...will you stay the night? You can leave right in the morning so my dad doesn't shoot you." I smiled.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "Well I did come here to see you. So of course." Derek smiked, while stripping Down to his boxers. I-on the other hand slept in a pair of gym shorts since sleeping only in my boxers was sort if strange to me.

Anyway, Derek climbed into my bed where I layed, cuddling my face into the crook of his neck as he put one leg over mine. He wrapped his arms around my shoulders and my arms stayed around his waist.

"I love you." He whispered.
"I love you more." I yawned.

The rest of the night was spent fast asleep in his arms. Nothing bothered me. No nightmares at all. It was like all the nightmare flew away when I was in his arms.

A/N: short, sweet, simple-ish. Sorry I was busy all day, ALL I WANT IS A-B HONORAL OKAY! THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR FAM!? JESUS I HAVE THIS GOD AWFUL TEACHER... We'll call her Satan. Well Satan makes us do FRIKIN PILES OF WORK and only grades test! W.T.A.F! I wrote a whole story for her god Damn class at the beginning of quarter and SATAN STILL HASNT GRADED IT! I HATE HER! anyway, good night/ morning! Love ya'!