Chapter 30

Stiles' p.o.v

"We never told my dad."

"Huh?"

All eyes were on me as we sat in Scott's living room to have our now weekly movie nights. Scott and Isaac were cuddled together on the left end of the couch and Derek and I sat on the floor, with blankets, popcorn And loads of junk food. I'm actually pretty surprised Derek even agreed to this, but-oh right, not the point.

I sighed."Derek and I never told my dad we were together." As sad as it sounds, I've kind of been telling him I was going to hang at Scott's every Saterday. Instead of saying I was hanging out with Scott and my boyfriend Derek.

Scott and Isaac laughed. Not like a small snicker. No, like they burst out laughing! "What's so funny!?" I huffed. Scott cleared his throat, still red from laughter. "You. You're such a dork, you haven't told your dad Stiles? Really!?" He laughed.

"Derek make them stop!" I ordered, poking out my bottom lip and widening my big brown eyes. AKA; the face he can't resist. "Boys." He snapped his fingers and the room instantly fell silent. "Sti, I thought you liked telling people we were together. Why haven't you told your dad?" He asked softly.

He was disappointed. I knew it. It was wrong of me, it really was, But my dad was some weird, protective freak when it came to me and relationships. I wanted to tell him, I really did, but dad would have a litteral heart attack! Ecspecially since Derek was a grown man.

"Stiles' dad is too overprotective of him when it comes to relationships, he'd probably turn inside out if he found out you two were together." Scott answered him for me. "Seriously? I've always found Mr.Stilinski to be pretty layed back." Isaac furred his brows. I shook my head.

"Uh-uh. Ever since mom died, dad's been babying me to just never be with someone if I don't want to be hurt." I shrugged. To be honest, for a while it was my fear as well. One day I'd fall in love, but that person would leave me heartbroken and lost.

Yet, Derek was different. Something about him told me he'd never do it. He'd never hurt me. "So...what do you want to do?" Derek asked.

"Oh, we have to tell him of course! just how...?" I questioned. I wanted to lay it on him quick and easy so no one would get hurt. "How about we make him dinner at your place, invite Scott and Isaac for backup and just tell him." Derek suggested.

"Yeah, but like...what if he gets so angry he shoots up the house or something!?" I exclaimed. Derek rolled his eyes. "He's your dad, not a murderer."

Obviously dad wouldn't do it, but it just scared me. What if he forbid me from seeing Derek? What would we do? Sneaking around would be to childish and leaving and moving in with Derek would be too cliche. What would happen to us!?

"Stiles until we get the dinner ready, you have to try your hardest to tell your dad." Derek ordered.

I sighed. "Okay."

"Thank you." He pecked my lips, softly. I smiled. This is going to be hell! Pure hell! God, let my father not kill me.