A GAME!

Okay, so I'm in the car for like 40 more minutes and I can't update once I step foot out of this car. So why not play a game? Its called the get to know me game, we played this game on my sisters 6th grade orientation.

Basically, I write some stuff about me and you comment similar stuff to make friends. Yes... Actually socialize, according to my mother I'm "antisocial" and "need friends." So why not help myself and you guys too! I really want to get to know you guys.

Plus, I think everyone should have a friend to talk to in times of need. So....

Name; JansyMarie

Birthday: March 12

Favorite show: I LOVE anime and comedies. So like psych and I'm currently watching Arrow.

Music genre: okay, so I can go from Ed Sheeran and One Direction to Pierce The Veil and Bring Me The Horizon

Concerts: I've been to Warped Tour, Of Mice And Men, And Pierce The Veil.

YouTubers: I love Dan and Phil and besides them I guess Pewdiepie..?

Books: I like fanfics...a lot.

Sexuality: I'm pansexual and also panromantic.

Accomplishment: a band member flirted with my mom! It was the best thing ever! And I currently have a B in math.

Otp's: Phan, Sterek, Larry, Ziall, Ziam, Narry-God I'm 1d trash!

Personal: I have seven siblings and five are girls. I've met MDE and stepped on Jordan Sweetos foot #noregrets jkjk! I said sorry like 50x

Biggest pet peeve: WHEN PEOPLE LEAVE MY ROOM DOOR OPEN LIKE FVCK!1!!1 WAS IT LIKE TGAT WHEN YOU WALKED IN!?

secret: I can't sleep without a teddy bear, they're name is Boobear after The girl who gave it too me (Maria) who I call Boobear since she calls me Hazza and she ships Larry really hard! But boobear is gender neutral and I use the terms they, them, their for them.

Hobby: I like to write (obviously) and sing.

Now tell me about you! Anything! And remember the option of the game is to make a friend!