Chapter 18

Isaac's p.o.v

"Scott."I whispered.He simply groaned.

"Scott."I said a bit louder he simply turned over in the seat.

"SCOTT!" I screamed and he jumped.

"What!?"He asked startled.

"We're here."I smiled.

"Where exactly is 'here'?"He looked around we were parked in the woods in front of a cabin.My cabin.

"My cabin."I smiled and stepped out of the car with my backpack. I missed this cabin. I haven't been here in a million years.

"Your cabin?" He asked walking behind me.

"Well my parents cabin. I just call it mine cause well now it is."I smiled.

We walked inside and it was just how I remembered it. Bright and beautiful with sunlight coming in on every part of the large wood cabin. It also smelled the same. The sweet intoxicating smell of pine cones.

"Isaac it's...wow."Scott said in awe as he walked through the cabin. I put my backpack down on the floor and followed him.

He walked outside into the deck that showed the beautiful crystal blue lake. The sun shimmering on it simply made it even more gorgeous. He stood at the edge of the deck simply staring out at the lake.

"It's amazing."He whispered as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"They loved it too."I whispered in his ear.When my mom was alive things were happy.  My dad never touched me and he always cared. It was perfect.

"I love it ."He replied softly.

"And I love you."I kissed his neck.

"I love you too."He turned around and kissed my lips.

-----------------------------

Stiles p.o.v

I stretched my legs and arms.

"Morning sunshine want some bacon?"A familiar voice teased.

"Morning."I said bluntly turning over on the coach. Damn the sun was bright.

"Come on Stiles get up!"Derek shouted.

"No."I groaned burying my face in the pillows.

"Come on I made pancakes."He added.Did he just say pancakes?

"PANCAKES!"I jumped off the coach.

"Oww!"I grabed my back. It really hurt. I must have slept the wrong way or something.

"You okay."Derek walked into the living room. Wanna know how? I'll tell you how.  Fucking shirtless. HE CAME IN FUCKING SHIRTLESS!!! and damn he looked-AHHH! Snap out of it he's a guy and your a guy and you being with him are like Harley Quinn being with Batman.  It is never going to happen.

"Yeah, my back just really hurts."I said trying to stand straight.

"I can give you a massage right after you take your medicine."He offered.

"Yeah thanks where are my crazy pills anyway?"I asked.

"In the kitchen next to the cup of orange juice. "He chuckled.

I quickly took my pills and chugged down my OJ :)

"Ready?"Derek asked.

"Ready."I sat on the coach as he rubbed my shoulders. It felt good. I shut my eyes and relaxed.

"Mmm."I moaned lightly. Then I saw something I think it was a memory or something but Derek kissed me lightly on my lips and I moaned. I dont know where we were but he whispered four words that made my heart race.

"I love you too."He whisperd as my forehead was against his. Then it was gone.

I opend my eyes in shock was that a memory or paranoia?

"What?  Whats wrong?"Derek asked worryingly.

"Nothing j-just paranoia."I shook my head.

"Alright."He nodded and returned to my massage.

alright. Hopefully I didn't have another delusion like that.

Scott's p.o.v

"Ya' know what I've noticed?"Isaac asked as he made breakfast and I set the table.

"What?"He asked.

"This is like how all horror movies start.The couple go to the woods one night only to be slaughtered the next."He answered.

"Isaac why would you say that!?"I asked.

"It was just on my mind."He replied serving pancakes onto the plates.

"You  sound like a crazy murderer."I said.

"Thats because I am."He smiled evily.

"What did you kill?"I asked a little afraid the answer was going to be a person. Please don't be a person.

"The eggs."He answered shaking his head. I looked at the pan on the stove filled with burnt scrambled eggs

"You're an ass."I hit his arm.

"But ya' love me."He sat across from me.

"But I love you." I rolled my eyes.I hate the fact I love him. He always reminds me.

A/N:sorry it's been a while lovelies I've just been...busy with ya' know listening to music and fighting cunts (not) I've just been through some insecurities lately and might get a therapist but I will still try to post. Oh and comment and vote - love ya-J.M.L