chapter 15

Stiles p.o.v

They were all staring at me like I had just died and came back to life. What's wrong with me? why can't I remember them? They all say they know me but I don't know them  (except Scott) things just seem to be going bad.

I mean SCOTT HAS A BOYFRIEND! wasn't he as straight as a line? MY "good friend" Derek ALMOST KISSED ME! and when I told them the date they laughed at me. I don't know what's so funny about not knowing the date but oh well. All I said was 'It's December,15 2012' and they laughed cause apparently it's March,12 2014 I WAS 2 YEARS WRONG!

Anyway the guy's (Scott and Isaac) have been teaching me things like the year, my frenimies, and what's going on at school lately and this is what I've got do far.

There's some bitch named Alison...something that was dating Scott until she caught him and Isaac making out and they broke up. After that they told me about some asshole named Jackson...Argent (I think) who beat the shit out of me as a message to stay away from Alison. All of this but no explanation of how I got into the hospital and lost my memory. But I'm guessing they'll tell me later.

I'm more interested in one thing well one person...Derek Hale. He hasn't been talking to me like...AT ALL! he just starez at me with this stupid 'I wonder' kinda look. The look people give you before doing something crazy. But he doesn't all he does is stare and stare and then...stare some more. It's driving me insane. I have to find out what's up with him.

Isaac's p.o.v

Scott and I left the hospital to get Stiles some real clothes before he was dismissed?Stiles dad never came to see him too busy with work and all. I guess Stiles was used to it since he didn't ask one question about his dad.

I still can't believe that stiles lost all his memory he doesn't remember the most important people or most important person. Derek. He built up this kind, caring, loveable, Derek. He made Derek happy in ways I don't think anyone would ever understand. He turned the alpha feel human and he can never look back.

Derek and Stiles never be the same. That's something I can promise. I hope I never loose my Scott if I ever loose him I'll loose everything. He is my everything and I want him forever and always for all the good and the bad and the ugly. Just him only him for the rest of my life and I know I sound like one of those guys in the movies who tell the girl all these lines about how much he loves her and I don't care.

I love Scott McCall. I'll scream it to the top of my lungs if I have to. I'll rundown the street naked screaming his name. I'll go anywhere anytime anyda-"ISAAC!"I heard Scott scream from Stiles room. I ran upstairs to see him sprawled on the floor with rollerskates on.

"So how did you manage to get yourself in this situation?"I crossed my arms leaning against the doorway.

"Will you please just help me?"He pouted. I sighed walked toward him and took his hands. He tried to stand in the skates but failed and I fell right on top of him.

"owwww"We both laughed still in pain. We stopped laughing and stared into each other's eyes. I leaned in and kissed his lips lightly.

"Run away with me."I whispered. He opend his eye's in shock.

"What?"He asked. I realized I had said that without thinking. But itvwas too late to back out now that he heard it.

"Run...away with me."I gulped waiting for a reply.

"Where , when?"He smiled. HE WANTS TO RUN AWAY WITH ME!!! EEEEEKKKK!!! okay relax, relax,  you don't want to have a mini (fake) heart attack. We sat up against Stiles bed.

"Anywhere. Anywhere you want to go or be I'll take you to the country, down the street, across the street anytime today tomorrow whenever you want to go."He chuckled. I smiled.

He squeezed me in a tight hug.

"Lets go now."He demanded. Did he say now?

"Now? where?"

"Yes now. We'll drive and keep on driving."He replied.

"Lets go."I smiled brightly.

"But...um could you help me with the skates?"He asked. I smiled small.

"Of course babe." I sat back down next to him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I took off Scott's skates we left our phones and beacon Hill behind.

A/N: Im srry for this it was a filler chappie im really sorry it's probably crappy @Al_fuentes_93 I LOVE YOU!!! YOU LISTEN TO PTV YOU'RE PERFECT VIC IS GORGEOUS!!!