part 25

"mom i go in walk" i say. "Okay" she say and i go out. I just need some time for myself. I am deep inside still sad and it will always stay like that. It's night and it's just perfect for walk.

I saw something sparkles in dark. I go to see what it is. I saw necklace in shape od heart with angel wings. I took it and i saw it can open. I open and i can't believe my eyes. There is picture of me and Martinus. I look same but he is older. He look old like me but how? He died.

"Hey" i heard voice behind me. I turn around and run in his arms. "i miss you so much Martinus" i say. "Don't cry i am here to make you happy" he say and smile. I smile too. "this is from me and i know i look older in picture but every year picture will look old like we are" he say. "Omg we can get old together" i say.

He put it on my neck. "are i will can see you again" i ask. "only when is full moon actually on that whole day and day after it everybody can see me and touch me but you will all time know i am here" he say. "Thank you" i say and hug him.

"I had to make Skye wish come true" he say. "you are amazing dad" i say. "You know you say that she is in her own world and she all time speak with someone" "yes" "it was me" he say and i hug him more.

"I love you my love" i say. "I love you too" he say. "I need go baby but remember i am always here but you can't see me" he say and kiss me. It was like i kiss air but still feeling is same. "bye" i say.

Martinus is back, spiritually 😍😘