part 19

I go downstairs and Martinus too. It's morning. We don't dare to talk because of mom but i am so mad. He don't look good. Everybody are downstairs now. Martinus sit on couch and he look like he is sick.

"Martinus are you okay" i ask. "Why you care" mom yell. "now i can't even worry about my brother? Are you don't care are he is sick? He is your son" i yell back. "You don't need care about him and he is okd enough to tell if he feel bad" mom say.

"STOP" Martinus yell and stan up and go beside me. "she is only one who care and you don't. You are bad mother. If dad allows us to be in love why you can't. You want everything to be like you want but it can't. You are the worst mom" he yell. "and i feel bad and i am not okay" he say.

Then he run to bathroom and i heard him vomits. Mom just sigh and continue doing what she do. Then Martinus come back. "Go get ready you go to doctor" dad say. "Can i go too" i ask. "Yes you can" he say.

We get ready and here we are in hospital. They took him in room and they did some search. "we did what we need and findings will be done soon so wait" nurse say.

We wait a little and they call us in. Then doctor give paper to dad. He look at iz it shocked. "Are you shure this all is well-searched" dad ask. "Yeah it is" doctor say. "Dad what he have" i ask and look at Martinus who sitting on chair because he not feel good.

What Martinus have ? 😐