Part 1

I come home and i passed Martinus room. I heard some moans from there and i alredy know what it is. He again brought random girl for fun.

I go in my room and put my stuf down. I took my phone and go on Instagram. I just chill but i am bored.

Then someone come in the room. It's Marcus. "Hey bro" "hey sis. Can i be with you i am bored" "yes and same" i say and make some space for him on bed. He come beside me and we just talk. Then Marcus look at clock and it's 7pm. "I go take shower" he say and go.

After just few minutes Martinus was leaning on doorway just in his boxers. His body is just so hot and beautiful. "what you want? I alredy know you sleep with girl" "haha i didn't want to put clothes on beacuse it's late" he say. "No you are just lazy" i say and wink. "Yeah it's true" he say and we both laugh.

"So are you need something" i ask beacuse i don't want him to just stand here half naked staring at me. "just... No i don't need anything ... Just ... forget it" he say and start to go away. "No wait Martinus" i yell. "What" he turn around. "i know you enough that i know when is something wrong with you" i say and get up.

I come closer to him and i look deep in his chocolate brown eyes. He is sad. Why? "Tell me Martinus" i say with puppy eyes.

Why Martinus is sad 😢