part 14

We was on beach till 8pm and before we go to out rooms we eat dinner. When we come in room Marcus go take shower first.

"I go now" i say. "no i go" Martinus say. "What about that we go together" i smirk. "Marcus.." "yeah yeag just go" he say and we go take shower together.

I put down my clothes and i turn on water. I feel Martinus arms around me. He turn me around and start to kiss me. He lift me up and put his dick inside me. He go in and out realy hard and i moan so much.

"Baby you are so good" i say while moaning. He pull out and i start to suck his dick. He cum in my mouth and he show me to go up again. He put his fingers inside me. He give me so good pleasure and i cum so much.

Marcus P.O.V

When they go take shower i just heard moans. Well i can't do anything about that. I lie on my bed and took my phone. Then i got messange from Lilly.

M(mac) L (Lilly)

L: hey Marcus ❤ what are you doing

M: nothing

L: can we (our friends group) come in your room because we all know you have the biggest  room

M: well sry but later because Bella dry hair and Martinus is in shower

L: oh okay then

If they know what they realy do then who know what will hapined

Bella P.O.V

We go out of shower and put on our clothes. Then we go out. "look" Marcus say and give me his phone and Martinus and me read it.

"Thanks bro" Martinus say and laugh. "well you go well with trying get over echoder" Marcus say. "we can't do anything we just love echoder to much" i say. "I see" he say.

I lay down beside Marcus and Martinus go drink water. Then he lay on his bed and i go to him. I lay in his chest and he play with my hair.

Well they need to try more 😅