part 20

He give me paper and i look at it and i got tears in eyes. "what it is" Martinus ask and get up. He come beside me and took paper. "I have lung cancer" he ask. I just run out of room and hospital. I run home.

I come home and i just run in my room. "Bella" Marcus yell but i ignore it. I lay in my bed and just cry more. "Whats wrong are it's Martinus" Marcus ask. "he will tell you when he come home" i say.

I heard door open and he go downstairs. After some minutes i feel hand on my back. "Don't cry baby sis" he say. "But you have...." "I know but i will fight" he say and smile. "What if you die" i ask. "Don't even think about it and doctor say i will go on chemotherapy two days in week" he say.

He hug me and i cry more. "just enjoy time we have now together" "i will" We was like this whole day. Later go change clothes and he come again. We fall asleep together.

Now is two months since when Martinus got cancer and he didn't lose hair because he don't have that reaction on chemotherapy. We are now in living room and we whatch TV. He lying in my lap and i play with his hair.

"Can we talk" mom say. "Yes" we both say and Martinus sit up. "I am sorry for everything i did i mean on not understand you but now i do and i am so sorry" she say. "You are our mom of course it's okay" Martinus say. "thank you" mom say and smile and go away.

"What about that we take shower together tonight" Martinus say with smirk. "Martinus you are sick" i say. "And... I want to enjoy everything now please maybe it will be last time" he say. "I hope no" i say.

And did i tell you i broke up with Noah and now almost whole school know about me and Martinus. Maya thought it will be bad but everybody are okay with it and she is just more jealous.

What will hapined with Martinus 😢 are he will die!?