part 7

"i know you lie" i say. "About what" "you didn't whatch movie" i say. "Then what we was doing" Martinus say. "when i come home i go in Bella room and i saw you in bed all naked with condom on the floor. I say and they both look at echoder.

"Look Marcus w...." "Just why? You are brother and sister" i say. "We know that Marcus just.... We are in love" Bella say. "Please don't say it to mom and dad" Martinus say. "I will not if you promise something" i say. "What" "try to get over echoder" "we will"

They say and go upstairs again. I just can't believe they are realy in love. I just go back in my room and i just try to clam.

Bella P.O.V

In morning Martinus wake me up with so sweet kiss in lips. We go together in school with Marcus and of course Maya again come to Martinus. Now she have reason to be jealous on me.

In class i sit beside Tilde. I don't know if i will tell her about us. "Okay class so i need to give you this paper and you need to give it to your parents so that they can sign it. It's about trip to America and there we will be close to coast so you will can swim there" teacher say.

We all wanted to go but it's in one week. When we come home we give to mom and dad and they fulfill it. Martinus and me go to my room.

"Are you think i can tell Tilde about us... I mean we are bff and she can keep secret." I say. "i think you can" he say. I text her about it and she was be confused why we are like that but she supports us.

"So what you think are we will can be in same room on trip" he say. "I think we will" i say and kiss him. He smile in kiss and push me on bed with him on top. We cuddled all day and he later go in his room and we go sleep.

What will hapined on trip ?