part 15

He make me to lay beside him but i am still in his arms. His one leg is over me and i face him. "You know that you are so beautiful" he say. "and you are so cute and hot" i say and we laugh.

"Lilly just send me messange again" Marcus say. "they can come now" i say a little sad. "baby whats wrong" Martinus say. "I just want to cuddle with you without them" "we can cuddle if they come because it's normal with brother and sister" he say.

Later they come and they play some games but me and Martinus was just lying in bed. Of course they don't think anything except Marcus and Tilde who know about us.

I lying again on Martinus chest while he is on phone and while that he play with my hair. I look up at him and he look at me. "I want kiss" he whisper. "No they will see" i say. "they will not i see them they are focused on bottle" he say. I come closer and we kiss but not long. "Nobody saw" he say.

"Hey you want play true or dare with us" Tilde say. "yes" i say and we sit with them. I start to feel uncomfortable. Then Martinus stand up and go on balcony. He go smoke.

"Bella" "what yeah" "i called you few times whats wrong" "nothing" i say. We continue play but no i can't. I get up. "Where you go" "i just need talk with Martinus" i say and go out to him.

"Whats wrong baby sis" "you know whats wrong" i say. "oh c'mon baby why you stressing about it that much" "because i don't want to lose you" i say! "What you mean" "if mom and dad found out they will be mad" i say and look down.

Martinus come and hug me. He lift my head up and say "i don't care because we have 16 and they can't just lock in the room" "yeah but..." "But out love will win because we are both strong and you know it" he say.

Are Martinus is right?