Part 2

I see he is nervous about it. I put my hand on his cheek and stroke it. "You know you can tell me everything" i say and took his hand and stroke it aswell.

Behind that bad boy who smoke, drink, sleep with random girls is one kind, cute and funny boy who realy like to cuddle but not with everyone just with me.

When he need to tell something what is hard for him to say he act just like this so i make him feel comfortable to say it. Maybe it's weird but thats or thing.

He look deep in my eyes and say. "In last time you are more with Marcus and i just miss our time together" "ouh how cute. You are jealous" i say. "no i am not i just want some Bella and Martinus time" he say and look down. "hey you can get it" i say and lay on bed.

He lay beside me, or actually on my belly. I put one my hand in his hair and play with it. I know that he can stay with me like this whole day and from when we was kids we used to fall asleep in echoder arms.

I took my phone beacuse then i will fall asleep. He lift a little my shirt and i got confused by that. He start to kiss it with small kisses. It start to tickling me. "Martinus stop it tickling me" i say but he didn't listen. "you are stupid" i say and he look up at me.

He sit in top of me and put my hands above my head. "i am what" "stupid" i say and he start to tickling me realy much. "stop Martinus please you are not" i yell and he stop. He look at me some moment and he come closer.

He give me small kiss on my neck and then he lay down again. Then door open and it's Marcus. "are you want to whatch movie with me" he ask. "yes we coming" i say and Martinus and i go downstairs with him.

This is cute for me 😍