part 5

"hey bro what you want" i ask. "Nothing i'm just bored" he say and sit on bed. We both was on our phone but still bored. Then he get up and pull me up with him. "What are you doing" i ask.

"I want to dance with you" he say and put on song. I laugh but i dance with him. It was slowly song so we was so close. Then song ends and we just stare at echoder eyes.

He come closer and closer and i finaly can feel his lips on mine. We start to kiss more and he start to pull me closer to bed. When i touch end of the bed i stop kiss him.

"Whats wrong" "i not feel so much right about this Martinus" "nobody need to know that" he say. "I know but still we are brother and sister" i say. "Hey just ... Are you don't want this" "i want but i don't want to be girl just for one night" "you will be girl for every day"

He smile and i smile too and he push me on the bed. We start to make out and i feel his hands under my shirt. He took it off and i did same with his.

He kiss my neck and leave some hickeys on it. I moan beacuse it's so good feeling. He put his hand in my pants and he rub my pussy. I start to moan so much.

"I will make feeling better if you want" he say with smirk. "Mhmmm" i moan and he took off my pants and underpants. He kiss my pussy and lick my clit while putting two fingers inside me.

He go in and out realy fast and and i cum with pleasure. Then he put condom and he put his dick inside me. He go in and out realy fast and i moan like crazy.

When he was done he lay down beside me and cuddled with me. After some minutes we fall asleep because we was tired.

Oh so this hapined 😏