c h a p t e r 36.

Jiyeon~

"I'm really sorry." Hyunjin apologized.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault, it was Jennie's," I couldn't stare at him directly after what happened between us. "By the way, do you know where Felix went?"

"He went to Jennie's. I don't think we should interfere this time- he just came to confront her."

"Is that so..." I suddenly felt a bit uneasy.

"Don't worry. Felix absolutely despises her." Ha. She deserves it.

"I need to talk to him immediately."

_______________________

Felix~

I got home after going to Jennie's and took a nice nap, since I had such an exhausting day. It was a great nap- long before Seungmin came barging into our room.

"Jiyeon is looking for you." He said and pointed to his left, where the living room is. I nodded and immediately went to her.

"Hey." I greeted and sat beside her.

"I'm so sorry..." she mumbled while looking down. I could tell how guilty she must be feeling.

"It's okay. It's not your fault," I hugged her and she started crying on my shoulders. I really love Sky, but I feel like our relationship's not strong enough. We have trust issues with each other, we always give in to the rumors and such... "I think we should just take a break right now."

"Huh?" She looked at me in confusion.

"I don't think our relationship's healthy... let's just break up for now. Meanwhile, we can use this time to get to know each other better. When the time comes, we can be together again. Let's just be honest with each other from now on."

"Alright..." she looked heartbroken and I felt horrible. "If that can help, then I'm up for it."

_______________________

Jiyeon~

I really don't want to do it.

But I feel guilty for what I've done last time, so I'll just let him do what he wants.

"How are you?" Felix asked as we sat at the table and started eating the food which Chan left.

"I'm fine," I feel horrible. "You?"

"I've been holding up pretty well, I guess..." he scooped up some food from the tray and plopped it down on my plate. "Did Jennie come apologize to you?"

"No."

"I figured." He grumbled as he put a spoonful or rice in his mouth. "Are you and Hyunjin a thing?"

"Felix... you're the only one I like, you should already know that. Whatever I've done with Hyunjin was just out of impulsiveness- I was really hurt and I did it with him without even thinking of the possible consequences... I'm really sorry."

"Did you use protection?"

"Of course." I feel awkward talking about this with my first.

"Good."

"I'm also sorry for thinking that you and Jennie did something. She told me everything and I honestly felt disgusted of myself for thinking like that. You were drugged- I should have let you talk first."

"What happened already happened. Just don't think about it much anymore." He patted my back as he went to put away his plate on the sink. I just realized that I haven't even touched the food yet.

"Eat up." Felix said as he started to wash the dishes.

I did as he said, and suddenly felt so heavy after eating that whole thing. I feel so lazy now, and I just want to cuddle on the sofa with Felix...

"I'll just go to the washroom." I told him and went there right away. I may have drank too much water. I washed my hands and started walking back to the living room.

I noticed that Chan's studio door is open and that Changbin's working on something in there.

"Hey. What are you doing?" I came in and greeted him.

"Working on a few lyrics," he looked to his side and saw a cd case. "Oh, I think he forgot to give this to you."

"What is it?" I curiously looked at the case as Changbin handed it to me.

"A little something that Felix worked really hard on while you were in Canada. We all recorded and made it together."

_______________________

I literally ran out of things to say lmao

Song: Pentagon (펜타곤) — Nothing I Can Do (보낼 수밖에)