c h a p t e r 18.

Jiyeon~

Knock*

I opened the door and it's Felix... holding a pillow and some stuffed toys?

"I can't sleep thinking that you might not be okay. I'd rather sleep here tonight." He barged into my room without my consent.

"Don't sleep here, if Jennie finds out-"

"Well, she's not here. She doesn't have to find out," he laid down his pillow on the sofa and made himself comfortable. "Go take a rest, you must be tired."

I laid down on my bed, closed my eyes and tried dozing off once again. I suddenly felt his soft lips land onto my forehead.

"Goodnight."

______________________

Week 3, Day 5

Felix~

I decided to skip school today, since it's Friday anyways. Jisung can just send me the notes or something.

It's about ten o'clock in the morning, and I'm currently waiting for the soup to boil. Sky hasn't woken up yet, but when she does, I want the food to be ready.

Once I finished cooking, I turned off the stove- carefully trying not to make a sound. I hope she wakes up soon, so that the soup will still be hot.

"F-Felix?" She mumbled while fidgeting around on her bed.

"Good morning." I came up to her and placed the back of my hand onto her forehead. Her fever hasn't gone down even a slight bit.

"We're late for school!" She suddenly popped out of bed, but I laid her back down.

"You're really sick- no school for you today." I told her.

"You should go then." She said to me, concern written allover her face.

"No. I'll stay here and take care of you," I went to the kitchen and took a glass of water and the soup. "Eat up."

I slowly fed her the soup, scared that she might accidentally choke on it. She can't even swallow the tiny vegetables in the soup, so how does she expect to come to school like this?

We spent the whole day just talking and resting. It was actually pretty nice. I let her nap a couple of times and I fed her again, so that she can drink her medicine.

She threw up the food and medicine and started becoming all nauseated again.

"What did you do to yourself?" I yelled from the bathroom, while disposing her puke. It was mostly just liquid though. Thank goodness she vomited in a bucket.

"What did you do to me..." she looked away as I came back to her bed.

"Do you think it's because of that?"

"I don't know..." she started crying so I just stopped talking.

"Let's go to the doctor."

_____________________

Jiyeon~

The whole ride to the doctor's office was hella nerve racking and awkward. Felix tried comforting me while we sat at the very back of the bus.

We arrived at the destination, and I suddenly felt weary and extremely nervous.

We were seated for a little while, and was suddenly called into a little room, where the doctor introduced herself to us.

"What brings you two here?" The doctor asked us in a friendly tone.

"I've been feeling really sick lately. I vomited a couple of times and I often feel nauseated. I have a fever right now, but I want to know what caused it." I told her and she typed it down on her computer.

"Did you eat anything like street foods? Or it might be- have you had any unprotected sex lately?"

"Yes, I've actually done both..." I looked down feeling a bit embarrassed. Felix put my hands in his, and he squeezed it.

"No contraceptives? Not even pills?"

"None..." I was kinda drunk, I wanted to tell her- but that would be so embarrassing.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The doctor asked Felix and he just nodded. Shut up, Felix... we're not together. "Have you two done any tests yet? In case there might be STIs or other types on infections?" Oh yeah, I didn't even think of that...

"No, we haven't." Felix said, his voice shaking a bit due to nervousness.

"Okay, I'll get you both tested." She told us and we both then got separated into two different rooms, where we then did all these different types of tests.

We waited a bit, and she finally came out of the room with two envelopes in her hands.

"Okay, so the results are out and..."

____________________

ooF.

Song: BTS (弾少年) — Let Go
(THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHAPTER BUT I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH LOLOL)