c h a p t e r 5.

Week 1, day 4

Jiyeon~

"Congratulations! You two are such a cute couple." One of the students congratulated Jennie and I. Everyone has been talking about us for the past few days, in a good way. Yes, there has been some mean shit that has been said- but they could go fuck theirselves.

"Sit with me at lunch." I told Jennie and she just nodded.

"Oh look, it's Jennie!" My friends said while we sat down.

I suddenly felt someone poking my back, so I turned around and saw Felix standing there- pouting.

"Oh hey there, Yongbok!" I teased and he actually started to get irritated.

"Stop! I hate that name." He rolled his eyes and sat to Jennie's left. Well, someone's on their man period...

"So guys, my eighteenth birthday's coming up next week (pretend Seungmin's bday is in November and that Felix's bday has already passed)... so I decided, why don't we all go to the beach?" Seungmin exclaimed while talking about it.

"But isn't it cold already? It's kinda snowing outside..." Jisung asked while stating the facts.

"You're right... how about the hot springs? We can rent a room there!" He made another suggestion.

"I think that's a great idea." Hyunjin nodded in agreement.

"Good! All set then." Seungmin happily smiled.

"Am I invited?" Jeongin suddenly asked out of nowhere.

"Of course! You're all invited."

"Can Jennie come?" I asked and Seungmin nodded.

"Me?" She pointed at herself and raised an eyebrow, "okay. I'm up for it."

"Are the hyungs coming?" Felix asked.

"Only Chan hyung. The others are busy, apparently." He sighed.

"That's okay! You have us." I gave Seungmin a smile of assurance.

"Sky, can I talk to you for a sec?" Felix pulled my arm out to the hallway without my permission.

"What the hell..." I pushed his arm away.

"Why did you invite her?" He muttered, a bit furious while trying to keep a low voice- almost like a hush.

"Why not? She's my girlfriend." I smirked.

"She's my girlfriend too." He rolled his eyes.

"Great! Threesome then." I shrugged and walked away from him.

"You're so dirty minded." He whispered while trying to catch up to me.

We came back to the table, and at first they looked at us awkwardly, but went back to normal after we sat down.

"What did you guys talk about?" Hyunjin asked, his legs nervously fidgeting under the table.

"Stuff." Felix winked back at him.

______________________

Felix~

I love Jiyeon as a friend- but sometimes I really just want to murder her... especially now.

Why does she have to take Jennie away from me? Why can't she just be straight and interested in dudes like those other girls?

Mmh.

Wait.

I didn't see this in the rules- let me make a rule, specifically for myself...

10. Make your rival fall in love with you

If I make Sky fall for me, she will leave Jennie alone- and then I will have Jennie all to myself! Why didn't I think of this earlier?

Ring*

"Yongbok, did you steal my hat? I know you're pissed at me, but please give it back." She told me over the phone.

"It's Felix, and yes I have it. Come over here right now, I'll give it back to you."

Kang Jiyeon, the actual games have now officially started.

_____________________

FELIX ASHQHQV (btw they changed Jeongin, Jisung and Minho's name to I.N, Han and LEEKNOW ahhahaha why:')

Song: Stray Kids (스트레이 키즈) — School Life