c h a p t e r 27.

Jiyeon~

I tapped the table as I thought of the answer to this one question. As expected, I knew that I was going to have troubles with Korean history and politics. For fucks sakes, I wasn't even born here.

I made a hypothetical guess, coming from the facts that I already know. Crossing my fingers, hopping that the next few questions won't keep on throwing me off.

My last exam is in the afternoon, and it's English. My favourite class since I'm actually pretty good at it, and have an advantage than most of the other students. People in that class absolutely adores Felix though, because of his accent.

I finished up the remaining questions and stood up to hand my teacher the exam papers.

One more class to go, and I'm finally free.

I waited for Felix outside the room for a couple of minutes, and as soon as he came out, we started walking to the convenience store nearby to go buy a cheap lunch.

"How did it go?" He asked me.

"It was fine... you?"

"Not that bad. I'm pretty happy about it actually, the questions were way more simple than the ones from last year's final exam." Good for you. I can't relate...

We ate some hot ramen with matching pickled radish on the side. For drinks we had Milkis (yogurt soft drink), and hotteok (korean pancake) for dessert.

A girl came in the door and tried to grab something from the top shelf.

"I'll grab it." Felix told me and went over to help her.

"You?" The girl's eyes grew wide in excitement.

"Woah, what a coincidence! How are you?" He felt a bit embarrassed while talking to her. Who is she?

"Great! I went to get some hot packs, since it's really cold outside. My boyfriend often uses that one, but it's on the very top shelf," she sighed. Felix grabbed the box and handed it to her. "Thank you so much again."

"No, thank you for last time." He smiled at her. What happened last time? Is this an ex of his that I don't know about?

I came up to them and pretended to accidentally slip onto Felix.

Whoops.

"Ahaha... sorry." I apologized. Okay, now I'm actually hella embarrassed.

"Oh! By the way, this is my girlfriend." Felix pulled me to his side and she just started laughing hysterically.

"So you're the lucky girl! You two are such a cute couple," she gave us two-thumbs-up. "I helped him pick out your pads."

"Heavy flow?" I looked at her and she nodded while still laughing.

"Ahaha. Let's not talk about that..." Felix awkwardly interrupted.

"Why not? It was so sweet of you to do that!" The girl told him, and I bobbed my head up and down in agreement.

"Yeah, I found it so cute..." I giggled and suddenly found myself blushing. "Thank you."

_____________________

Felix~

I just finished my English exam, easy enough- half of it was an oral exam, and the other half was an essay. I could already tell that I did amazing, as always.

I waited for Sky by the front gates, thinking of where I should take her. I never really took her out on an actual date, since there's always people around.

"AHH"

"What the fu-" I accidentally dabbed.

"It still works," she chuckled and gave me a big hug. "Where are we going now?"

"Oh-um..." I scratched my head, trying to find an answer. This is even more difficult than the English exam. "Where would you like to go?"

"Let me guess, you couldn't think of anything?" I nodded. "Alright, I know a place."

"Where?"

"Dongdaemun Market."

______________________

Jiyeon~

"No, don't put that in your mouth!" Felix looked at me in concern as he prevented me from eating the samples.

"Come on! Just one bite?" I innocently blinked twice as fast to bribe him.

"No means no. Remember what happened last time? You got food poisoning- I don't want that to happen again," He patted my head and gave me a comforting smile.

"I'll be more careful next time." I spat while almost putting the food in my mouth, but he stopped me again.

"I'll just buy you an actual meal. No more samples for you." He held my hand and we walked to a seafood restaurant. It wasn't those expensive ones though- it was just a small place, owned by a family. I'm pretty sure they also buy the ingredients from the same suppliers as the market aunties.

"Here you go!" The uncle laid down our order on the low table. The aroma of the food made my mouth water, and my stomach immediately started to growl. Baked mussels, seafood pajeon, jjamppong, and even fried seasoned shrimps with some side dishes? Oh hell, we eating good today.

"You're hungry, eat up." Felix commanded as he put some rice and viand on my plate.

"I love you and I love food." I gave him two thumbs up.

"Who do you like better?"

"Don't get your hopes up way too high, of course I love food better!" I laughed and that's what caused us to break up.

Just kidding.

_____________________

DID ANYONE HERE WATCH SK'S VLIVE WHERE FELIX & JEONGIN DID ASMR?¿ jADWJS AHAH I WAS FKING WHEEZING SO HARD-

Song: BTS (방탄소년단) — Dimple/Illegal (보조개)