c h a p t e r 4.

Week 1, day 1

Felix~

"What's good, homeboy!" Sky threw her arms around my shoulders, as she happily whistled.

"What's up with you?" I asked her.

"Jennie and I are dating- and guess what else? She said that boys are a waste of time, and that she doesn't have a boyfriend."

"She said that..." I suddenly felt a bit disappointed, but wait- did I miss anything? "you're dating? How?"

"She wants to be more popular- I told her that if she dates me, she will be more known for being in a same gender romantic relationship. Smart, right?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"Because I told you, I really like her."

____________________

Jiyeon~

"Why are you doing this?" Felix asked me in a serious tone, that actually really scares me.

Because I like you.

"Because I told you, I really like her."

I'm sorry, Felix. I'm gonna hurt you for a while- but it'll be worth it for you at the end, so don't worry.

"But I had her first!" He aggressively yelled.

"Why can't we share?!" I screamed back.

"Yes Sky, you're my best friend- and I know that I should share everything I have with you... but this is a person! I can't do that."

"I'm your what?"

"You're my best friend."

"How about Jennie, what is she to you?"

"My girlfriend."

"Wake up, Felix. For fucks sake, the girl doesn't even consider you as her boyfriend! When was the last time she told you that she loved you? Why do you think she's hiding your relationship from everyone? Because it's not real... Jennie doesn't go for real relationships- you're just gonna get hurt."

"Why do you care?" He raised an eyebrow and went closer to me. I suddenly felt as if my breathing stopped, and my heart beating twice as fast.

"Just like what you told me, you're my best friend... I don't want you to get hurt." I whispered the last sentence underneath my breath.

"Jennie loves me." He gave me a very serious glare.

"Keep telling yourself that. Soon, our relationship will be public." I suddenly turned my back against him and started to walk away.

"Don't do it." Felix muttered.

"Why? Do you feel threatened- don't worry, it's just a friendly competition," I looked back at him and smirked "I always finish whatever I've started. I won't let you win."

____________________

Week 1, day 3

Felix~

"Why?" I looked at Jennie while she stood in front of me, looking down at her phone.

"How did you know?" She asked me, but it seems like she didn't really care.

"She told me. Didn't you know that Jiyeon and I are close friends?"

"Really? That's cool." I'm pretty sure she didn't even understand what I just said, since she's too occupied with her phone again.

Of course she wouldn't know. When did she ever take the time to observe my surroundings...

I went back to the dorms, but before going into mine, I went to Sky's.

"What do want?" She opened the door and let me in.

"Let's make rules- to make things fair." I put down a paper with the numbers one to nine.

"Fair enough." She took the pen and wrote the first rule.

We continued discussing and making up rules to write down. At the end, we ended up with a list of nine rules- not to be broken, or else there will be consequences.

1. No backstabbing

2. Nothing that can harm each other or Jennie

3. No secret schedules with Jennie

4. Sundays, meet each other to discuss improvements and changes

5. At lunch, all three will eat at the same table

6. Be honest with each other (Sky & Felix)

7. Always remain friends, no matter what

8. Must finish until the end of this month

9. A fair competition.

____________________

I love Stray Kids BUT WHAT'S THEIR STYLIST TRYING TO DO TO THEIR HAIR (specially Jisung and Felix) ASBQHW

Song: EXO (엑소) — Unfair