c h a p t e r 26.

Jiyeon~

"She's here!" Jennie yelled and we quickly dispersed to a different table, away from Chan. We're currently in some restaurant and nobody's really here, so we have the whole place to ourselves.

The place is beautiful. There are twinkling fairy lights and silk table cloths, they even filled the ceiling with paintings of angels, and a mini stage where a couple of musicians were playing some bossanova.

This is definitely a place that Herin would love. Now that I came to think of it- Felix probably reserved the whole place rather than just these two tables.

"Woah." Chan's jaw dropped as Herin walked towards his table. She looks even prettier today than the last time I saw her- how is that even possible?!

She wore a black dress that goes up just above her knees, the skirt of the dress flows- which adds a bit of an innocent look to it. She wore black stilettos and went natural with the makeup, except the lips, which she wore a dark red lip tint. Her whole outfit is so well-coordinated.

"Woah, you're right about her being hella gorgeous." Felix teasingly whispered into my ear and I hit his arm, pretending to be a jealous girlfriend.

"My name is Chris Bang, Bang Chan. Actually, just call me Chan..." he suddenly felt embarrassed and started rubbing his neck. She giggled at his coyness.

They both sat down at their table, and Herin took out her iPad then wrote something down on it.

"I'm Yoon Herin. Nice to meet you, Chan!"

"Nice to meet you too," he smiled at her. "Do you want something to eat?"

They both looked through the menu, and so did we in our table. We finished picking before them, so our food came first.

"What are you studying in university?" Chan asked her while they waited for their order.

"I'm studying music. I play string instruments, mostly violin and cello."

"Seriously?" His eyes grew wide. "I'm studying music too! Music production. I can play a few instruments, but I mostly play piano!"

"Perfect! We can play together sometimes, you accompany me by playing the piano:)"

"I'd love that." He giggled.

"They're perfect for each other..." I sighed, and Felix suddenly slid his hand into mine under the table.

"I love you." He whispered, trying not to let Jennie hear.

"I love you too." I uttered back while squeezing his hand.

We ate our food in silence, as the love birds enjoyed theirs too while trying to criticize the music playing in the background. Music students, really...

"Let's talk after?" Jennie asked, and I just said yes because I'd feel bad if I turned her down. She's done so much to let this date happen.

After we finished our meal, Jennie and I headed for the ladies washroom.

"The heaters in my dorm room are kind of broken right now. It's very cold in there... so if you don't mind, can I stay at your place tonight? I don't mind sleeping on the couch." She looked down and nervously asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." I felt bad. I'll sleep on the couch, Jennie and Felix can sleep on my bed.

Wait.

Jennie and Felix sleeping together... on my bed?

Oh hell no.

You know what, Jennie can totally sleep on the couch instead!

______________________

Felix~

"She's sleeping here tonight?" I whisper-shouted at Sky.

"Come on! I felt bad..." she looked down and started to feel a bit guilty. I didn't mean to make her feel that way...

I pulled her into a big hug, and started to give her soft kisses allover the cheeks.

"I'll sleep on the couch, you and Jennie can go sleep on your bed. Don't do anything though." I warned her and she just laughed and nodded in agreement.

"Today went pretty well, didn't it?"

"It did. Chan hyung and Herin seemed to have kicked it off pretty well. They're even planning out their second date already!"

"I envy them... when will we ever go out?" She looked at me with puppy-dog eyes.

"After our last exam, let's go out." I brushed her hair with my fingers like always, and she hugged me tighter.

"Goodnight, onion." She mumbled against my chest.

"Goodnight, love."

______________________

I have like two presentations today rip me:')

Song: Twice (트와이스) — Heart Shaker