c h a p t e r 7.

Sunday/ Week 1, day 7

Jiyeon~

Last time I saw Felix was the day he kissed me... I'm still in lost for words- still confused. I can't specifically tell what I'm feeling, but at the same time, I still keep thinking of him.

Knock*

"Hello!" Felix opened the door and sent me a very welcoming smile.

"Hi..." I awkwardly replied with a weak wave.

"So, what do we talk about now?" he asked, while gesturing me to come sit on the sofa.

"I'm not backing out. Let's finish this bet, it'll be over in three more weeks anyways." I sat up, pretending to be confident. As long as there's no eye contact with him- I'm fine.

"It's not fair. You get to be with the person you like- but why can't I?" he stood up while yelling, and I'm actually kind of scared. "Go out with me."

"Rule number seven, always remain friends no matter what-"

"I don't give a damn shit about the rules, I want you." He grunted, and it actually sounded so freaking hot.

"You only want me because I'm your competition. After this month, it's all going to be the same again. You'll forget about whatever the fuck you're thinking."

"Start taking me seriously, Sky. I don't play these types of jokes." He muttered while putting his hands on my shoulders, and turning me to his direction.

"If you agreed with the competition from the very start... how could I be so sure that this isn't part of it too?"

____________________

Felix~

Fuck, she's too smart. How does she even come up with all these ideas- why can't she just trust me?

"Do you want me to prove it to you?" I went closer to her, but she just pushed me away.

"I don't believe it. It just seems too... fast." She mumbled the last word under her breath, so I barely even heard what she said.

"What's too fast?" I raised one of my eyebrows and crossed my arms.

"You gave up so quickly! That's totally not you... the Felix that I know- he would fight for what he wants, he works hard for it."

"I'll work hard for you, then." I hitched my face over to her, but this time she didn't even move an inch.

This time, she was the first to kiss me. It felt way different than when I first did it to her... this one took me to a whole different dimension- like new feelings that I've never felt before.

"Don't stop." I whispered between our lips.

She pulled away, and I wish that I just kept my mouth shut. Sky looked down with the same exact expressions as from that other day.

"I still didn't feel anything..."

There was a sudden knocking on the door, so I expected it to be one of my dorm mates- well, I was wrong.

"Jennie, what's up?" I confusingly asked her. She never comes here.

"I feel bad for not spending enough time with you, can I go in?" She looked at me weirdly, since I kept on blocking the background with my body.

"Well-"

"Jennie?"

Rule number three, no secret schedules with Jennie.

Broken.

_____________________

Jiyeon~

Oh shit, Jennie's here... she doesn't know that I know about her and Felix's relationship. How the hell am I supposed to play this off?

"Hey, Jennie... what are you doing here?" I asked, as I came up to hug her.

"I- um... Felix is my mom's childhood friend's son, so they kinda want me to look after him. Are you two hanging out? Did I disturb you guys?" I could clearly tell that she's trying to change the topic.

"Totally not! Come join us." Felix sighed in relief, as he motioned her to come to the living room.

"You're the son of her mother's childhood friend, huh?" I chuckled while whispering it to him, and he just lightly hit me on the arm.

"Do you want anything to eat?" Felix asked her like a concerned boyfriend.

"No." She muttered while taking out her phone. She could have at least thanked him anyways...

"Jennie... why does it seem like Felix is the one looking after you?" I crossed my arm and stared at her.

"Huh? In what way?" She laughed, as if it was a joke.

"Why don't you do things for him? It doesn't matter if it's your house or not- he's your responsibility, isn't that why you're here?" I ranted. You know, sometimes I really can't just take it anymore.

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" She rolled her eyes at me. Uh! Her damn attitude.

"Look around, there's so many things to do. Why don't you at least just appreciate what Felix does for you? Why can't you thank him-"

"What are you talking about?" She squinted her eyes, pretending to be confused- but I can still tell that she knows what I'm talking about.

"Sky, that's enough. It's fine." He told me.

"It's not."

_____________________

I woke up at like 5AM today because of Wanna One's comeback, yet I haven't watched the MV yet and it's been 3 hours since it came out lmao

Song: Khalid — Location