c h a p t e r 33.

Felix~

"Do you miss Jiyeon?" Jennie asked as she comfortably laid on the bed, beside me.

"Of course I do." I tried to move away from her.

"Me too. I miss her a lot." She sighed.

"When did you realize that you love her?" I found myself asking Jennie.

"When she kissed me," Jennie smiled to herself. "How about you, when did you realize?"

"Well, I asked her out once but she rejected me. That's when I started liking her- I told myself that I can't live without her."

"Me too. I know you love her a lot, but so do I... can I have her? You can easily get other girls-"

"If this is the reason why you brought me here, then I shouldn't have just came. I'm sorry, but Sky means so much to me- I can't just let her go that easily. Please understand that."

"Alright then. Happy New Years, by the way." She turned her back against me and mumbled something under her breath.

I don't know what it was.

But it didn't sound right.

_______________________

Jiyeon~

My parents dropped me off at the airport. I can't believe that those fourteen days have already came by and gone, I'm finally going to see Felix again.

He didn't text or call me back these past few days- not even on New Years.

I'm so ready to go back there and find out the real answers to all this crazy mess.

I wonder if he's okay.

_______________________

Felix~

"Eat up before Jiyeon gets here. Drink water first," Jennie said as she handed me breakfast. Toast, eggs and bacon. "I already ate."

"Alright." I drank the water and looked at the food, a bit hesitant- but I finally ate it, since I didn't want to come out as rude and unappreciative.

"Goodnight, love." Jennie smirked.

"What-"

My mind went blank, and I suddenly collapsed onto the ground.

______________________

Jiyeon~

"F-felix..." I yelled inside the plane. The person beside looked at me, a bit confused and annoyed at the same time.

I had another dream about him. At first I didn't see the killer, but then it started to come together. The person had a familiar vibe to them, but I didn't know who it was- whether it's even a boy or a girl.

After two more hours of flying and fidgeting around in my seat, we finally arrived at Incheon Airport. I quickly went through the customs and such, and went to pick up my baggages.

I'll finally get to see Felix. He promised that he'll come pick me up once I'm back...

"Hyunjin?" I squinted my eyes to get a better look.

"Oh," He sternly greeted me. "Welcome back Jiyeon."

"Hey... where's Felix?" I felt horrible for asking him, but I'm really curious.

"Didn't he text you? He said that he'll be staying at Jennie's for a while. Here," he showed me the text and my mouth hanged open in shock. "He told you that, right?"

"No..." I looked down and felt my stomach knot. "He never told me. He said a good friend from Australia came to visit... that's what he told Chan too."

"He said that?" Hyunjin looked at me in shock. "Holy shit."

"Can we go to Jennie's? Right now." I commanded. Hyunjin nodded and took me there right away.

I hope my guess is wrong.

Please don't let it be that...

I quickly got out of the car and realized that the door's opened. I didn't knock, I just barged in. I give zero fucks right now whether this is legal or not, because like what else can I do?

Hyunjin came with me inside her house, and that's when we hurriedly opened the door to Jennie's room.

"No way..." I was taken aback by what I saw.

The same scenario has happened before. But this time, it's not with me. It's Jennie and Felix together.

Sleeping under the covers, naked.

______________________

OOF OOF OOF;)

Song: Daniel Caesar — Japanese Denim