c h a p t e r 17.

Week 3, Day 4

Jiyeon~

I quickly took a nap during spare time, and was suddenly woken up by the loud ringing bells, telling me to go to my last period class.

As I was heading to class, I suddenly felt dizzy and out-balanced, while having this horrible, sickening pain in my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Someone went behind me and help me walked.

"Felix, I'm-" I quickly ran to the washroom and started throwing up. Rest in peace to my lunch.

I gurgled some water from the faucet and spit it out, while taking another handful and splashing that on my face.

I dried my face with a face towel, which I always bring in my backpack.

"Are you okay?" Felix asked, while leaning over the wall. He was waiting out here the whole time...

"I'm fine, I just threw up." I explained to him.

"Do you feel sick? Let's skip class and go home-"

"No. There's one more period left, plus if we leave, Jeongin will get really mad." I said and we went on our way to our last class- which is gym, even though we're a tad bit late.

"If you don't feel well, don't force yourself. Just sit on the bleachers if you feel dizzy again." He patted my head before going to the mens change room.

Felix has currently been taking so much care of me... but whatever he does, I still like Jennie. I'm very thankful for him, but I only think of him as a friend now.

I went inside the ladies change room, and the girls quickly dispersed once I arrived. Of course- this is nothing new or surprising.

"Lesbian. Disgusting." One girl whispered to another, to three more people, and it just keeps on going.

"Hello!" Jennie came in and kissed me on the cheek. That seem to shut everyone up. "How's your day been?"

"It's been okay, I'm just slightly sick. How was yours?" I stroked her hair while she told me about her day.

"It was great! We got to eat the macaroons that we baked in pastry- it was delicious." She excitingly went on about her day.

After changing, we went out of the room and into the big open space. The gym is filled with soon-to-be sweaty kids, the aura feels so familiar- like today's not just going to be a regular gym class.

"Stand up, let's do the twelve minute run!" The teacher yelled and everyone started complaining.

_____________________

Jiyeon~

"D-Don't run. You might throw up again..." Felix heavily panted, as he just finished running. The class is separated into two big groups, and one group goes at a time.

"Ten percent of my marks... I need to do it, no matter what." I said and stood up.

"Just stop if you don't feel good, okay?" He said and I replied with a nod.

The timer started clicking, and I started jogging, so that I can make it all the way through. I change my speed every thirty seconds, from sprinting to just jogging.

I suddenly felt dizzy again, but this time my vision started turning dark.

I stopped in the middle, and got pushed over to the floor.

"Hey, here's some water." Felix panicked as he gave me his water bottle. I quickly drank from it, really dehydrated since I puked everything out earlier and just ran.

Felix helped me up from the floor and sat me down on the bleachers, and Jennie soon then came running to me. He whispered something in her ear, which I didn't quite catch- but she just nodded and ran off.

"I told you not to do it." Felix sounded a bit irritated. He pulled back my hair, and started to fan me with a piece of cardboard to cool me down. All my hard work suddenly turned into cold sweat, leaving me even more sick than I already am.

"Go get changed." He said and I obeyed.

I quickly got changed and tried checking my temperature with my hand, but it seems pretty normal to me.

"Drink this." Jennie told me as she made me sip down some vitamin drinks. That's probably what Felix whispered to her earlier...

I felt slightly better, and the teacher told me that I'm excused from any other activities.

What's happening to me?

_____________________

WOWOW!!! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 5K, I'M GLAD THAT YALL ARE LIKING THIS STORY SO FAR:)

Btw, I read all the comments. Y'all are hilarious af XD

Song: Hyukoh (혁오) — Tomboy (톰보이)