c h a p t e r 37.

Jiyeon~

I placed the disc in its case, right beside my bookshelf where I keep all of my other cd's and albums. I'll listen to it later.

Thinking of school and how it's starting tomorrow, I literally forgot all about the cd.

Ring*

Fuck, it's Monday.

School feels the same everyday, I'm so sick of it and I just can't wait until it's summer. A few more months from now, I encouraged myself.

I got up and fixed myself up. Put on my uniform, did my usual routine... and then I thought of something. Makeup? Should I put some on? I still have tons of time to kill.

I decided to just do it. Just a minimal amount. I watched a PONY Syndrome video, where she taught the viewers how to make a calm wintery makeup look. Surprisingly, my look came out pretty great. I'm proud of myself- I must be a natural at this.

My hair didn't match though. I still have twenty minutes left till breakfast, so I quickly curled the ends of my hair. My hair is in the middle of medium length and short, so it didn't take very long.

I knocked on the door to Felix's dorm room, and was greeted in by Woojin. I miss eating breakfast with them.

"You look different today, but I can't tell what it is..." Says Minho as he examined me.

Suddenly Felix came out of the room and stared at me for a quick second.

"You did your makeup and hair?" Felix quickly said and then Minho suddenly looked dumbfounded by his own self.

"Yeah... I'm actually pretty proud of myself. It was fun to put on." I giggled.

"That's good then," he smiled to himself. "You look beautiful."

"Ooh~" they all cooed, making Felix feel uncomfortable.

"You look beautiful even without it." Hyunjin added, and Felix nodded in agreement.

"Beef..." Jeongin fake coughed.

"Wow! Kang Jiyeon is a girl now?" Chan blurted out, trying to change the topic.

"Pfft." I rolled my eyes.

"She learned from Jennie." Changbin coldly says and everyone then glared at him- as if that name shall never be mentioned again.

"She's far better than Jennie." Felix muttered.

We ate breakfast like before- everyone talked about what they're planing to do today. Chan's planning on going on a date with his girl, the older ones plan on just studying, same as Seungmin and Jisung. Jeongin is visiting his family. Hyunjin is planning to tryout for some club, and Felix doesn't really know what he's going to do.

"What are you going to do?" They all looked at my direction.

"I'm not sure, also. Maybe just hang out somewhere." I said.

"Somewhere where there isn't any street food, that is." Felix mumbled under his breath.

"Wanna hang? I'm free and so are you." I just want to be with you, that is.

"Alright."

______________________

Felix~

We didn't do much in school since it's the first day back. We kinda just sat around most of the time, the teacher went over the things that we learned last semester, in case we forgot over the break.

The bell rang, and it's finally dismissal.

"Whadup' Yongbok!" Sky hollered at me.

"Kang Jiyewww- nasty." I teased her and she just laughed at my immatureness.

"So, where are we going today?" She casually leaned over on my shoulder, as if I was a pilar.

"Noraebang (Karaoke room)?"

"Let's go!" She pulled me, and we then got on a bus which took us to the right location.

We arrived in Hongdae, which is packed as usual. It took us so long to finally get a Noraebang, since the place was filled with other students.

______________________

Jiyeon~

After blasting out our ears inside that Noraebang, we finally grew exhausted. We laid down on our backs against the chair, and waited until our rent time is over.

Ting*

"Let's go." He took my arm and we went out.

We walked around Hongdae, searching for some cute things to buy. Felix still didn't let go of my hand... maybe I really liked it... also, maybe I'm extremely hungry...

"I'm hungry," I pouted. I'm actually craving baked cheese scallops right now, which they sell on the streets- but with Felix around, I don't think so. But I can always try. "I really want cheese scallops,"

"No. It's gonna make you feel bad again," he warned.

"I'm going to be just fine. After before, my stomach is now made of steel! I can eat whatever. Plus, Hongdae food is always safe. Many tourists come here to eat."

"Mmh- no." He quickly said, breaking my heart. Those delicious things melting in my mouth... my dreams are ruined.

"Please?" I flattered my eyes but he didn't care.

"No, let's go." He started walking faster and I almost couldn't keep up with him.

"Yah, Lee Felix!" I yelled and he looked back. "I'm gonna get it anyways!" I mischievously ran to the food stand that sells them, and got one for myself.

"You're so naughty," he sighed while trying to catch his breath. "One for me too, please." He told the guy.

"That was easy, I should have done it earlier." I bragged.

"Whatever." He chuckled.

After eating that amazing dish- I finally felt satisfied.

Until my tummy started hurting again.

_______________________

Felix~

"I need to go to the bathroom. My tummy hurts..." Sky whispered as she quickly went to a nearby stall. I knew it, she should have just listened to me.

Or... is she pregnant with Hyunjin's child? No, she's not. I need to stop thinking like that- it's probably just the food!

I waited for a bit, and she then finally came outside after like a year.

"Haha... can I ask you a favor?" She crossed her legs, as if she was gonna pee again.

"Huh?"

"Well, can you get me some pads from the convenience store over there? It's really urgent..." She awkwardly laughed.

Here we go again.

_______________________

I'm writing this at 3am rn mbBOi
BC GOTTA STREAM DAT LOVE YOURSELF: TEAR ALBUM

Song: Johnny Balik — I Need It