c h a p t e r 34.

Jiyeon~

I ran out of that room, bawling. Hyunjin ran behind me and comforted me. Without him by my side... I don't know what I could have done.

"Let's go?" He pointed to the car and I nodded.

I quietly rode in shotgun, in lost for words. Trying to think of what's real and not, I'm hoping that this is just a nightmare that I can easily wake up from.

"Hey, do you want me to stay at your place for a while?" Hyunjin put his hand over mine, but I suddenly didn't care anymore and just let him do it.

"Please do." I replied, my eyes still blurry from crying.

We got to my dorm room, and I just threw my bags and other shit down on the carpet.

That's when I suddenly broke down.

No more pain for me... that's what Felix promised.

That damn liar, I should have known better.

"I didn't know... I shouldn't have just took you there." Hyunjin uttered, feeling a bit guilty.

"No- thank you for doing that," I came up to him and he looked at me with such lust. He still likes me... "Make me feel better."

"How?" Hyunjin hitched himself closer to me, and I felt his hot breath make contact with my skin. He suddenly left love marks allover my bare neck.

"Just like that..." I moaned as I shut my eyes close.

(PLEASE NO ONE SLUT SHAME THEM OR ANYTHING. Not in my stories, please.)

If Felix could do it, I can do it too.

_____________________

Felix~

My head felt extremely painful, and I woke up in Jennie's bed. I wasn't wearing my clothes- but when I looked to my side, no one was there. Where the hell did that girl go?

I put on my clothes, which where scattered across the floor, and I began searching for Jennie in her own house.

No signs of her.

I was set up. She made me come here, drink and eat that thing... then did this to me?

And shit.

I didn't pick Skyler up from the airport.

_______________________

Jiyeon~

Knock*

I put on a robe over my body, and went out of my bedroom to go get the door.

"Sky, I'm sorry I couldn't pick you up from the airport-"

"No need to explain. I know what you did, I came there." I tried to avoid any signs of eye contact with him, since I know that I'll cry again.

"You went to Jennie's? Let me explain-"

"I don't want to hear it!" Damn it. The tears came down rapidly. "Fuck you and Jennie, honestly. I'm so done with the both of you..."

"Sky, I promise- I was set up. I didn't know. She put me to sleep and did things to me without me knowing..." he took my hand to kiss it, but I yanked it away. "Why do you look like that? Who did this to you?" He examined my hickeys in concern.

"J-Jiyeon, do you have extra bedsheets?" Hyunjin yawned as he came out of my room.

"Hyunjin?" Felix stuttered as he looked as us with a pained expression across his face.

"We're done, Felix. Game over- for real." I said before slamming the door close.

______________________

Felix~

I didn't mean it.

I promise, I really didn't. It was her who did me wrong. It was Jennie.

Please don't misunderstand.

"I don't want to hear it!" Sky cried and the tears came down her face, very quickly. "Fuck you and Jennie, honestly. I'm so done with the both of you..."

Please don't misunderstand.

Just please don't.

"Sky, I promise- I was set up. I didn't know. She put me to sleep and did things to me without me knowing..." I took her hand to kiss it, but she roughly yanked it away. "Why do you look like that? Who did this to you?" I examined the marks on her neck.

Hickeys.

And they're not from me.

"J-Jiyeon, do you have extra bedsheets?" Hyunjin yawned as he came out of her room.

My heart dropped. My own dorm mate, my best friend, and the guy that I treated like a brother... I didn't know that he could do such a thing to me.

And Sky, why can't you just listen to what I have to say?

"We're done, Felix. Game over- for real." She said before slamming the door close.

Jennie.

Hyunjin.

Those two fucking set this whole shit up.

_______________________

xx57xx~

Hwang Hyunjin.

H w a n g    
1  2  3  4  5 

H y u n j i n
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

5 and 7.

57.

______________________

Surprise.

Song: Blackbear — IDFC
(Okayyy this song is hella perfect for this chapter oml)