chapter 20-hes the one missing out.

my mom has started calling again, and my dad has too. the relentless phone calls and text messages, and im ignoring them the same way harry is ignoring mine.

so im alone. completley and embarrassingly alone. so what else is there to do beside go out for dinner?

//////

I sit at a table for two towards the back and completely out of the way of everyone.

"im sorry about what happened between you, and erm.. youre boyfriend...." the waitor says and I dont even have to look up to know exactly who it was.

chris palazollo. the waitor from harry and is first date.

"its fine."

"well my shift is over here in a bit..." he looks around smirking at me.

"get me a wine. and then leave me be." I snap keeping my eyes locked on the cursive menu.

"have it your way sweet heart."

------

out side layers and layers of paps crowding the restraunt creeping and lurking in the dark.

bad idea. this is not going to end well no matter how hard I try to keep my head down, theyll ask question I dont want to answer. so theres only one way im going to do this. loud and proud. and before setting a rather large tip on the table I straighten my dress and tilt my chin up. its now kr never and im am most deffinatly not going to let them get to me. not going to let Harry get to me.

"Callaway!!!"

"is it really over?'"

"is it true youve been sleeping around with the other members of the band?"

I let out a sigh and shrug as I hale a taxi, "none of it true. but if he wont beleive it. then its his problem. hes the one missing out." I smirk and slide into the musty cab and then I have him direct me to harrys apartment.