chapter 14- i need to see him

"no... well, yeah. why? so? no. I know.."

harry is mumbling into his phone clearly annoyed. pacing infront of the hotel door.

"im fine. shes fine. yes, people saw us. but we are fine.'

I guess I didnt really consider harry getting in trouble. in fact hes probably in more trouble than I am.

and in 10 minutes, modest security is at my door, ready to escort us back to l.a.

"thanks for coming with me." I say quietly, looping my finger gently through harrys. his long and musculer.

"thinking of last night?" he smirks notiving my stairing.

"wh-what? oh god. harry.." i pull my hand away half pouty hakf completley embarresed

putting the car Into drive, and following behind the other suvs we are off and driving through the paps that got word of our location.

"the headlines are probably crazy." harry admits smiling.

i like that he is trying to soften the mood, but my feet are dragging as im pulled back into reality. fans. paparazzi. my cheating mother. "where am I going to stay?" I sigh. "I cant go home. and there is no way id be aloud to move in with you guys."

harry thinks for a moment before saying,"stay with us for a couple days and then we can put you into an apartment closer to us."

"really?"

"yeah. well bring it up in a couple days when we are all drunk, and liam wont play the father figure."

I only laugh and rest my head onto his shoulder when my phone begins to ring again...

"hello?"

"callaway? is this you?"

"mom? what the hell? where are you calling?"

"not important. I nee-"

"I swear if youre calling on kris' phone..."

"its not. I need to talk to you. please come home. youre all over the news."

"im always on the news now mom! im dating the most famous 22 year old alive."

"you-youre dating him now? well.. never mind it doesnt matter. check youre email. there is some important information in wjat I sent you."

"I dont have time for this. dont call me again. "

my voice so harsh. bitter and cold. but what other option do I have.

"check the email." harry says stearnly, gripping the stearing wheel hes completely focused.

and I do. I open it and in the first line says,

callaway.

words cant begin to describe how sorry I am. there is things I havent told you and im the only one to blame. you father has been living in michigan for the last few months. his buisness trips are just what weve been calling them to hide this. hes with another woman, and im with kris now. I hope you will come home soon. the divorce will be final in a few weeks now.

-mom.

"im going to Michigan." I state keeping my eyes on the phone. reading and rereading her words.

"cal.. thats a big trip..."

"harry. I need to see him."