chapter 10- almost knocks me over

"okay, I have a few different ones. I have a long white jumpsuit, I have a loose pink dress that falls just above the knee and a navy blue peice with gold hardware." perrie lists off all the different dresses she bought for me as we walk into one of the rooms in the boys house that has been transformed into a dressing room for perrie,  eleanor, and I.

"I would like to see the jumpsuit."

"oh good, I think it will really show off your curves, and really boost your height."

and it does, it fits like a glove. a white, loose sexy glove. we decide to do my hair in long curls and then add a pair of very high healed sandles with a gold strap.

"Harry will be drooling over you." eleanor coos, finishing my makeup. she used some fancy brands I cant even pronounce. and I love makeup.

"i'll be what? " harry walks in sheepishly, his shirt unbuttoned and tie around his neck. his tattoos just lightly exposed and I have to make a strong e

perrie laughs and leads eleanor out of the room "you already are."

Harrys jaw drops and he smiles. " you. .. look beautiful."

"let me help you with that." I button up his shirt , (even though id rather be ripping it off) and smoothly tie his tie into place.

harry takes my chin and pulls me into a powerfull kiss that almost knocks me over. how the on earth did we get here?

/////

the after party is at a local high end night club just down the street and the whole place is closed down to only people invited.

inside it starts off quiet, people lingering and making their way in. we all meet up in the VIP section and perrie and I run to the bathroom before making our way over. as we push through I walk up behind harry, judy standing across from him looking flatly at her phone, "you need to be careful. you mess up this relationship, we are all in trouble. expecially you. the reason we are letting any of this is happing is for publicity. and ill have your ass."

"thats the dumbest thing-"

"What the Hell?" the words come pouring out of my mouth before I can even finish thinking.

"oh good, I was just telling harry-"

"no." he stops her, "youre wrong, this isnt some game..."

people are everywhere swarming and touching me, and its loud.. so loud. and I cant even focus I just zone out on her lips the move in slow motion as she spits out information.

"you need to act like a celbrity, stay in shape, eat right, act right-"

"i-i.." I studder but nothing else comes out.  so I take off. I run through the crowd and I dont even realise im crying until the boy's friend matty grabs my arm, "are you alright love?"

I shake my head no and he helps me push my way to the door. "just breath.. youll be okay. what happened?"

"Cal!!" harry is shouting running up behind me, "whats wrong?"

"I cant do this harry!" I yell, "im not made for this crazy life. you win, you one uped me again I cant compete with all this?" I motion towards the club "you win. im done, you can do so much better than me.." a cab pulls over on my forst try and I quickly get inside, matty is standing there just staring blankly.

"thank you." I say and he gives me an empathetic look through all the camera flashes and the stunned paps watchibg this all play out.

"Callaway. please..."

"Harry. I cant do this. ill never live up to these expectations."

"so are we done then?" he shouts but the cab is pulling away before I can respond.