chapter 16- Twitter

when I wake in the morning I freak out for a moment forgetting where I am. the plain whote walls with a woerd white dresser infront of me and green comforter. then once I realise im overreacting... (as usual)

my dad is on the couch, his newspaper pushed aside as he intently watching the tv screen, worry written on his face.

"whats wrong?" I ask.

"uhm, nothings wrong, but just wierd seeing about you on the tv screen."

photos of harry and I strolling Into the casino, then other silly phone photos of us running around tipsy, then there is one picture that catches my attention. harry has me pushed up against the wall, and I barely remember that at all. only a little bit. his hand next to my head on the wall, the other squeezing my boob.

holy shit. this defines awkward.

"oh, uhm. ya lets go out." I say extremly quickly jumping for the remote and snap it off. yikes.

"where?" he laughs, avoiding eye contact.

"coffee. where is a good coffee place around here?"

/////

we drive a bit ways south to a cute little town on the river. coffee shops and clothing stores line the road.  we go to a little cafe on the corner that over looks the water, and a small time band is playing in the corner. mike has to duck to make it through the door.

the little band plays but they all exchange glances with eachother when we walk in. we order a couple cappuccino s and we sit infront of the band whos playing a covor of skinny love. and once they finish the set the 5 boys walk over and nervously foght over who is going to speak.

"uhm, i-im caleb." the lead  singer states putting his hand on bis chest. "this is nathan, Oliver, wesley, and jake."

"erm, hi! im-"

"Youre Callaway Sharp. we know. youre only on every guys dream girl list." he laughs nervously and pulls his phone out, "can we, uhm, ya knowc get a picture with you? I mean as long as your boyfriend won't mind."

"oh thats no problem! " I state standing from my seat and take the boys hand and give to mike to take. "where do you want me to stand?"

"oh, uhm, how about right next to me and oliver!" caleb says quickly wrapping his arm around my waist.

the boys crowd around and mike rolls his eyes, he does this way to often. caleb is cute. like way cute. very preppy and a bit of scruff on his chin and killer eyes. if I wasnt with harry id be all of that.

/////

that night , back st my dads apartment, I was going through my purse looking for chewing gum and instead I found a crumpled napkin with writting on it. messy hand writting. Caleb dropped his twitter in when I wasnt looking...

I brought it back into my room and stared at it awhile. then finally looked him up and saw he had ready posted our picture. of I dont say so myslef, I looked pretty good. and so did he. I followed him and retweeted the picture saying, "lovely meeting these lads earlier. Michigan,  youre the best!" 

caleb responds minutes later how he would like to meet up before i leave. and without fail harry calls 3 minutes later.

"whos that?"

"my flight was great, my dad is good, thanks for asking."

"cal.. ugh, ive been busy. will you just answer me?"

"why the Hell does is matter? he was a fan."

"yeah right. as if five 25 yearold guys are one direction fans. bullshit."

"oh god. will you give it a rest? they thought I was pretty! whats so wrong with that?"

hes quiet now. no words.

"ill call you in two days when I leave. ill need you to pick me up."

"okay. be safe."

"okay."

"I love you."  his sounds like we didnt just argue. like he genuinely means it.

"I love you too."