Chapter 1 - Sympathy for the Devil

Начните с самого начала

From 4.09 - I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scarlett Winchester: In the church, Catty, Scarlett, Sam and Dean ran toward the window, jumping through it, shattering through, falling toward the ground below.

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer Salvage Yard, the girls used magic to push Bobby and Dean backward onto another car below, breaking the windshield. Dean swung a crowbar through Girl 1, making her disappear. Ness sat up, grabbing a crowbar from the floor of the car, swinging it through Girl 2, making her disappear.

From 4.01 - Lazarus Rising: In the warehouse, Catty was kneeling next to Dean's unconscious body, looking at Castiel. "Who are you?"

"Castiel," Castiel answered.

Black shadow feathered wings appeared on the wall behind Castiel before fading.

Castiel: (voice over from 4.01 - Lazarus Rising) "I'm an Angel of the Lord."

From 4.07 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester: In the motel room, Octavia used Angelic power to blow a wind through the room, the wind tossling around her, Catty and Scarlett's hair, until she found what she was looking for, using magic to pull a Hex Bag from its hiding place into her hand.

Octavia: (voice over from 4.07 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester) "I'm Octavia. Specialist."

From 4.20 - The Rapture: In the warehouse, a Demon picked up a pipe, swinging it toward the unconscious Angelos. Angelos suddenly caught the pipe in one hand, placing the other on the Demon's forehead, killing him with a bright white light.

Angelos: (voice over from 4.07 - It's the Great Pumpkin, Sam Winchester) "I'm Angelos. Another Angel."

From 4.02 - Are You There, God? It's Me, Catty Winchester: In the Singer House's basementt, Ness shifted the books in her arms into one arm, using the other to shoot Ronald with her shotgun, making him disappear.

From 4.16 - On the Head of a Pin: In the warehouse, Sam and Scarlett raised their hands toward Alastair, making red light flare up inside him, making him scream. He fell to the floor, dead.

Sam: (voice over from 4.04 - Metamorphosis) "I've got Demon blood in me, Catty. I'm a whole new level of freak. Scar's got this power she can't stop using even if she wants to."

From 4.06 - Yellow Fever: In the warehouse, Ness tore up drawings exaggeratedly to get Luther's attention, spinning around, tossing the shreds into the air and letting them rain down around her toward the floor. Ness wrapped an iron chain etched with spell work around Luther's neck from behind, locking it.

From 4.10 - Heaven and Hell: In the barn, Octavia grabbed one of the Demons, pushing him against a wooden support beam, making it break. The third Demon tried to attack Angelos. Angelos backhand punched him across the face, making him fall. Castiel punched Alastair in the face repeatedly, lying a hand on his head.

From 3.16 - No Rest for the Wicked: In the family's house, Ness/Lilith looked up with completely white eyes. The bright white light faded. Ness/Lilith's eyes were still white. Her hand was still glowing. She let herself return to normal.

Anna Milton: (voice over from 4.09 - I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scarlett Winchester) "Lilith is trying to break the 66 Seals to free Lucifer from Hell."

From 4.18 - The Monsters at the End of this Book: In the motel room, Lilith the Demon looked at Sam, letting her eyes turn completely white.

Anna: (voice over from 4.09 - I Know What You Did Last Summer, Scarlett Winchester) "Lucifer will bring the Apocalypse."