1

"Hui, I'm going out, I'll be back for dinner" You yell to your brother, walking to the front door.

Your brother doesn't answer so you shrug and walk out. It was a bit chilly, and the sky was drizzling rain onto the black pavement of your street.

You sigh and walk off your porch and onto the sidewalks.
You knew exactly where you were going.

Your boyfriend hadn't been acting right the last couple of weeks and you were tired of him texting excuses.

"Can't keep cheating away from me for long my sweet"
---

You knock on the familier red door, bitterly smiling. You wait a bit but he never answers. You sigh once again and take out your phone and call him.

You hear his phone ring inside but let it go to voicemail.

You started to get slightly worried, this was real.
He's doing this to your heart and not giving a damn.

Ruthless bastard

Anger strikes through your body as you yank a key out from under a welcome mat.

It had always been there for emergencies.

The door unlocks itself, your hand twisting the knob before the door swings open.

There your boyfriend was, making out with Kim Yonjin; a girl you had always wanted to kick in the mouth and call it a day due to her snobby ways.

A shockwave of both pain and anger run throughout your veins, your blood boiling.

"Wow Vernon, make sure to use condoms or was the store out of smalls? Wouldn't want to disappoint your fuck buddy"

Your cheeks were heated and red and your body was shaking a bit.

The pair seperate and look to you, one with a confused expression and the other with eyes as wide as a gaping asshole.

"O-oh...Y-Y/n...I didnt k-know you w-were c-coming" Vernon says standing from the couch.

You glare at him. "I called you...and knocked but apperently your partner was moaning to loud for you to hear me" You spat.

"Listen-". "Listen my ass, Vernon, keep fucking around with that flat chested whore" You say and walk out, flipping him off before hand.

You walk out into the streets once again seeing it started to get darker. You laugh pitifully to yourself.

"Not even worth my fucking time" You whisper feeling hot tears rush down your cheeks shortly after.

After two hours of walking on the sidewalks of loneliness, you see a car slowly drive by you.

You shrugged it off, not really having the energy to give your attention to your surroundings.

After 5 minutes the car was still following so you stopped and turned to it.

You were already filled with enough emotions, what did these pricks want?

A good fuck?

Money?

"Does it look like I have my wallet on me?" You growl as they roll down their window. You couldn't see who it was in the car do to the darkness.

"Girls as pretty as you shouldn't have such a dirty attitude with 'em" The man laughs.

"How cliche of you. Quit playing games and tell me what the fuck you want"

"You want me to be honest?" He asks, leaning out of the window ever so slightly just so the moon light could hit his face.

Your eyes go wide, seeing his angel like feautures.

"Now" he mumbles lowly.

You open your mouth only for the wind to get knocked out of you.

---------

Do you all like my clichéness?