Part 45 - Lodging

Avalana skylar valerie

After a few hours of driving, the car finally exiting the highway and it means that we're at the destination area. It is only going to be a few  more minutes before we arrived at one of the villas for us to stay.

I was right, it only took 10 minutes until the car entered some of a mini white building with so many service men already waiting for us, it is a big villas and Apollo said that it's booked for his whole family for the wedding. He said it is going to be an outdoor wedding.

I look out of the window while the jeep started to stop behind his parents cars,

"Are you going to wear a uniform tuxedo?" I asked before turn around facing him while smiling.

"Sadly yes" he said turning off the engine.

"Why?" I laugh.

"We didn't want to be match with one another, but when our cousin which is a girl that is going to be married today asked us to wear it, all of us suddenly agreed cause she's been a good sister for us" he said before getting ready to walk out of the car.

"Lets go" he said.

He opens the door then run into my side to help me get out of this car,

"Why did you open the door by yourself?"

"It isn't a big deal, i can do it by myself" i said walking passed him.

"I was trying to be a gentleman" he said and i laugh while walking to where his parents are standing.

Daisy and Philip entering the villas and being greeted with a service man that wears a navy suit, he leads us into the main table where we want to stay.

Apollo lead us to one of the sofa near the main table for us to sit, my views scanning the room around before being interrupted by two people walking towards us.

"Hey man" a guy around our age suddenly greet Apollo which makes him get up right away from the sofa.

"How are you?" Apollo asked while giving him a bro hug.

"Fine, you?" The guy said.

"Good" he said before hugging the other guy that standing next to the first guy.

"This is my Girlfriend Avalana" Apollo said.

"Avalana Valerie?" He asked, duh they only recognized me by my last name and it is quite annoying sometimes when you got known by people just because of your dad.

"Yes" Apollo said.

"Oh it is nice to meet you, I'm Thomas" the first guy asked for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you too" i said shaking his hand.

Thomas has a green eyes with a black hair, he's tall as Apollo and I'm quite surprise that both of his cousins are quite attractive. I wonder how's his whole family look like, they're must be all good looking people and I'm quite envy for that.

"And this is Daniel" Apollo said.

"Hey it is nice to meet you" He finally say a word.

"Nice to meet you too" i said as i shake his hand.

Daniel has a blue eyes he also has a black hair same like Thomas, he's also tall but not as tall as Apollo.

"Apollo" His dad suddenly call him, he begins to walk into where his dad is standing.

I stay still with both of Thomas and Daniel also stay,

"Avalana" Thomas said.

"Lana is okay" i said.