It went on like this in dead silnce for about another minute and I gulped, what where they thinking about?

"Damn it!" Fiona banged her fist on the table in fustration.

"And I am still the winner of the infamous staring contest." Edge raised his hands in triumph.

They were playing a game.. Wow talk about great kidnappers.

"Well Hello darling." Edge smiled at me as I was still standing by the door. "Come, come sit down where ever you want.

I chose a seat right in the middle of the table so I could see both of them. The room looked like a regular dining room. Yellow walls no windows and a small chandelier that hovered above us. It was quite nice now that I took it in a little more. There was a deep red rug that the table sat upon and the wooden floors were polished. The table was set with two plates and a bowl, three knives, three spoons, and three forks for each of us. The silverware looked very expensive like the ones Carla doesn't use at home.

We sat around in a silence that wasn't quite awkward but it wasn't pleasent either... It was tip toeing on th verge of deadly and I didn't know if it was just me that felt that way.

"So we've decided.. Were going to kill you tomorrow." Edge said with a broad smile.

"What!" I said fear rushing through every bone in my body.

Edge bursted out in a fit of laughter that lasted for a hardy minute. "I kid, I kid. But boy you should have seen the look on your face, priceless." Edge pretended to whipe a tear from his eye and Fiona rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"We've decided to keep you for a ransom, you clearly are no use to us since daddy didn't tell you shit about his life." Fiona said looking agitated and I could tell that this a mood she was always in.

"Now listen to me Dalia. I need something from you." Edge put his elbows on the table and held his hands together.

"What?"

"I need you to-"

"We are here with the soup and salads Captain." A man dressed as a chef waltzed right in with three other men carrying trays of what I figured were soups and well, salads.

"Oh good my main man." Edge smiled at the chef and perked up.

"For you Captain I bring your favorite Udon noodle soup and grilled eggplant salad." The chef poured the soup in the Edge's bowl and place a healthy amount of salad on one of his plates.

"Now for you my fair queen I give a Vegetarian Pho soup and a Strawberry Romaine salad."

"Thank you chef." Fiona said even cracking a smile.

"Now for you our little sweet prisoner you shall have my famous Tangy Mulligatawny soup with turkey and a amish macaroni salad."

I nodded my thanks with the best smile I could, I know my manners weren't pleasing, but that fucker just called me 'little sweet prisoner'. Offeneded... Yes.

"Your meals shall be out soon, enjoy"

"This looks absolutley splendid." Edge said smiling and looking at Fiona and I.

"It looks lovely." Fiona said in a very monotone voice.

They both looked towards me expecting me to compliment the food, but to be honest I wasn't sure. the food looked apetizing indeed it did, but were they poising me or setting me up. This didn't look right but I swallowed the ball that was forming in my throat and breathed in a heavy breathe.

"I looks spectacular and smells even better."

"I knew you would like it." Edge said while picking up a fork. "Well, dig in."