Chapter 15: Lost Love

A/N: Hey, y'all! Guess who's back! 😄

~~~

"Bloody Hell!"

I rammed my fist into the wall a multitude of times, on the verge of tears. Why can't I just remember my past?! Then everything will be so much easier, and I won't have to be bothering these kind lads any longer, or stay in his presence.

"Could you, like, not do that? Please?" The obnoxious headache returned. "People are trying to sleep."

I spun around, reaching to my side to draw my sword. But alas, I was unable to do so, forgetting I lacked my weapon. I would have to change that soon.

"My sincerest of apologies to everyone in this house, besides you," I glared at the Laurance boy, anger boiling in my gut. "Leave me be. I don't even want to look at thee."

"My Irene, Princess. And we were just getting along so well," Laurance rolled his baby blue eyes, crossing his arms. "What changed your cold heart to be even colder?"

"You. You're a liar, and you've been keeping secrets from me! I want you out of my bloody sight! I'll only speak to the other two. Not you."

"What the Hell are you talking about? I didn't do shit!" He snapped at me. "You're the one acting like a child! You asked me to kiss your hand, and bam, I did it! What more do you want from me?!"

"You lied," my voice was dark, and clearly made the idiot Laurance uncomfortable. "You're nothing more than just a bloody liar! You know exactly who I am, and you're not helping me to regain my memories. You have been stringing me along for a fool!"

"What does that mean?" Laurance sighed heavily, putting on a creepingly flirtatious smile. "I thought we agreed to start over, baby? You should stop glaring at me like that, you don't look as cute when you're being a douchebag."

"Stop toying with my emotions, damn it! One minute you say you hate me, the next you're flirting with me?! I don't know what to think of you, anymore."

"I called being sarcastic, you freaking dumbass!" Laurance tugged at his brown hair.

I groaned heavily, my frustration building up. "You must know who I am! So why don't you just tell me! All of this could be over, if you weren't keeping bloody secrets from me!"

"No, I don't!" Laurance grabbed at the sides of head, groaning immensely. "I don't know who you are! Because, guess what?! You're not him! You'll never be him! All you are is just a constant reminder of what I lost, and I fucking hate you for it! You're just a...a..."

My eyes went wide at the melancholy scene before me. The almighty Laurance collapsed to the ground, holding his head in his hands. When the sounds of distressing sobs began to sound in the air, my instinct was to either comfort the crying Laurance and address the situation, or turn the other way.

However, I could not make such decision, because a sharp pain rang through my aching head. I collapsed to the ground beside my tear-filled foe, as I once more blacked out...

~~~

"This can't be happening. You have to stay strong."

"It's too late, Garroth..," the voice let out a nasty cough, causing me to flinch. "There's no way I'm making it out this time..."

My vision came to, and I was faced with a blurred young man, lying on a small wooden table. Through my obstructed vision, I was able to make out visible signs of blood coating the body. Whoever this was, there was little to no chance of surviving that great loss of bodily fluids.