!!Another Notice & Proposition!!

First thing's first, this Saturday (April 15) all of my active books will receive 2 updates, to make up for the lack. And then on Sunday, updates will return to normal on all of them.😊

Now, another thing...

Recently, I hit 100 followers on here. And it's absolutely amazing! 💜 So, I wanted to try something, kinda fun, to celebrate that. During some of my down time, I jotted down a few ideas. One stuck out to me, and it sounded like it could be fun...

(This is just an idea, and I may not go through with it, but if a lot of people seem to like it, there's a definite probability I'll use it.)

So, one of my ideas had to deal with, doing a sort of Q&A for the characters throughout my different books. So, you would get to learn more about them (because even though it's a fanfiction, and technically aren't my characters, they still have their own stories and sort of different personalities, ones that I thought a lot about).

Then, I thought more, wouldn't it be a little cool...instead of doing one chapter filled with a bunch of questions, why not- throughout all the books- at the end of a chapter, I could randomly select a question, and then have it answered? Sounds simple, and neat (to me, at least).

So, if you aren't interested, that's fine. You don't have to continue reading. But, if you are, I'll explain it a bit more...

~~~

-You can ask as many questions as you would like. No limit, whatsoever. You can ask to as many characters as you prefer.

-And, I would prefer, if questions were formatted as such...

To: Author
Is this how you format a question?

-Whenever I finish editing a chapter, I'll go through the comment section, select a random question of my choice, and have whoever was asked answer, as such.

Kat: Yes, I would prefer it, if questions were formatted in that regard.

-And, if enough people are interested, and a decent amount of questions are received, perhaps I'll have multiple questions answered.

-The characters you can ask, vary and depend on the book. For example, in this book, "This Isn't My Universe", you can ask these characters...

-Author

-Garroth

-Laurance

-Dante

-Aphmau

-Katelyn

-Travis

-Aaron

-Zane

-Vylad

-Kawaii~Chan

-ALL {Of The Characters Listed}

-OTHER {List the character(s) asked}

-There is no limit to the questions you can ask, or how many characters you ask. I only ask, you refrain from asking things that are major spoiler inducing. Other than that, feel free to go all out.

-Also, I'd prefer it, if you kept any questions on this chapter, of the specific book you want to ask a certain character. You can do it on other chapters, but it's just easier for me, if it's kept on this one. So, thanks...

~~~

I think that about covers everything. Thank you, for those who took the time out of your day, to read my stories. It means more, than words can ever express. 💜💜

I appreciate you all. Have a great day/afternoon/night. 💜💜💜

~Kat